Update of SkyUK CAiD 0963 smartcard for FreeSat view

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,847 times. The last Post () by master G.

• entitlements-Sky-UK.jpg

I have SkyUK CAiD 0963 smartcard, no subscription to Sky. I was using the card to watch FreeSAT UKwith no problem. And now... the card is not updating anymore the Entitlements. I receive the EMM and they are written to card but Entitlements are not updated. Is there some special settings that i mus do?

• here you go sky uk have got 3des as cwpk 0963 as the same 09CD and 098D, in the past it has just Des and you was able to find it by hashcat but now I don't know

in the file there is an error = cwpk= k1_generic or k1_unique = des is between 8 bytes 16 chars | and 3des 16 bytes as long and 32 chars

• Any progress with making some instructions for sly UK 0960,0961,0963 caids?

I have an ireland card but no K1 and the instructions dont make any sense to me.

• I have an ireland card but no K1 and the instructions dont make any sense to me.

this is the "how to" to brute force the k1 - used to get k1 for the "old" DES encrypted systems

but most of the cards where updated to either 3DES or AES - so BF, in most of the cases, is no longer possible

• I have an ireland card but no K1 and the instructions dont make any sense to me.

this is the "how to" to brute force the k1 - used to get k1 for the "old" DES encrypted systems

but most of the cards where updated to either 3DES or AES - so BF, in most of the cases, is no longer possible

So what is the procedure of AES collection from CPU? is it same as K1 .. hashcat broutforce? with highend gpu? or something else?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!