DM800se too much data or bad sectors

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,178 times. The last Post () by jhon32.

• Hello everyone, please help me fix a problem in my Dreambox. some time ago installing an image on the dreamboxHD800se and it was probably larger than 60 Mb. came wide to the problem, starts to light up and goes wide in the middle and remains ay and appears on the green screen. I was able to make a flash through the web page but it never reaches 100% instead of restarting the message: too much data (or bad sectors) appears in partition 3 (end: 04000000, pos: 04000000). Please help me solve this problem.

• BIOS

do all the manipulations with the receiver to get the ip address, then on the computer in the command line enter telnet xxxxx and click on the keyboard input you get into the bios there activate flesh sector recovery-enabled

• Official Post

Have you tried recovering bad sectors with Dreambox OptiFlasher Enigma2 EDition Latest Version

21.png

Or try enabling Flash Sector Recovery in the bios, then flash another image.

1) Power off the DM800SE.
    2) Press and hold the power button on the front panel, power on the DM800SE, you should now be in flash mode.
    3) If you are using windows O/S click Start > Run > telnet ip.address.of.dm800se > Press Enter, you are now in the bios..
    4) Enable Flash Sector Recovery > Exit & Save settings..

141.jpg

Training to enter the BIOS Receivers Dreambox via Hyper Terminal program

• Does sound like because of the bad sectors the image is too big.

Try flashing with dreamup if the advice above fails with recover bad sectors selected from the options tab..

Edited once, last by Compo ().

• Does sound like because of the bad sectors the image is too big.

Try flashing with dreamup if the advice above fails with recover bad sectors selected from the options tab..

It is the original dreambox HD800se with A8P sim card. the problem is that the flesh is corrupt, and after you start booting it goes halfway and stops there, if you try to update through the browser or better through the normal internet it finds the ip of the drembox and starts loading goes up to 100% and in the end you can not restart and give the message: too much data (or bad sectors) in partition 3 (end: 04000000, position: 04000000).

Edited once, last by gjino ().

• You don't mention if you used dreamUP or optiflasher just your trying to flash via IP that will not recover any bad sectors.

Either follow MasterG's advice or use dreamup.

Also try a small image smaller the better, that can cure this problem allowing you to then flash any image.

• Hello everyone, please help me fix a problem in my Dreambox. some time ago installing an image on the dreamboxHD800se and it was probably larger than 60 Mb. came wide to the problem, starts to light up and goes wide in the middle and remains ay and appears on the green screen. I was able to make a flash through the web page but it never reaches 100% instead of restarting the message: too much data (or bad sectors) appears in partition 3 (end: 04000000, pos: 04000000). Please help me solve this problem.

is original? what sim you have ? is diferently way for sim! and change browser ,use explorer!

Edited once, last by jhon32 ().

is original? what sim you have ? is diferently way for sim! and change browser ,use explorer!

sorry but he wrote: It is the original dreambox HD800se with A8P sim card ;)

sorry but he wrote: It is the original dreambox HD800se with A8P sim card ;)

ok ,you have a image what now is works on your dreambox? first try via miniflash witth not conect lan ,sometime is works and wait 11 minute for finish,is beter

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!