gigablue udh ue 4k multiboot

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,746 times. The last Post () by basilico79.

• Hello everybody
    I would like to take the gigablue udh ue 4k decoder and since there is the teamblue image installed that I do not like very much and without removing it I would like to multiboot with openmultiboot in your opinion it is feasible. Can you tell me how to do it?

• Official Post

The device uses hardware multiboot. You can have three images. That is the best option. Transfer the zipped image onto the root of your hdd. You can then select "flash image" in the menu. You will be given an option of which slot to flash it in.

In the restart menu, you will get an option to choose which slot/image to boot into..

• The device uses hardware multiboot. You can have three images. That is the best option. Transfer the zipped image onto the root of your hdd. You can then select "flash image" in the menu. You will be given an option of which slot to flash it in.

In the restart menu, you will get an option to choose which slot/image to boot into..

do you know if there is a video that explains a bit?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!