motorised dish problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 439 times. The last Post () by jcll.

• hello

technomate motor 1mt dish, started to loose my signal recently I fitted the dish about 9years ago I have checked the dish and motor and it was very slightly out of line.

so took the tele out there and vu box to realign when trying to move the dish (go to zero) sometimes it responds other times no response tuned into 19.2 east 99% signal 85% quality but then the receiver won't move the dish tried another receiver still no success tried another motor same problem I don't seem to be able to get a signal at all (bbc from thor on 0.8west. (bbc news ) my tuner config is A simple usals B switched off so are my settings correct in my box or does my 8way lnb need replacing.

any help appreciated

thanks jcll

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!