Remote control Octagon sf8008...

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 744 times. The last Post () by SpartacusTed.

• Good evening everyone, I have a little problem with my Octagon sf8008, I don't know what I did, but some buttons on the remote control no longer have the same actions, if someone knows how to handle it would be nice to help me ..... thank you and good evening everyone ...

• Hi everyone, I answer for the info that can be useful to others, it comes from the fact that I test images of sf8008 on my Octagon sf8008mini, it almost always works except with some which change the keyboard .... lol ...

• Hi everyone, I answer for the info that can be useful to others, it comes from the fact that I test images of sf8008 on my Octagon sf8008mini, it almost always works except with some which change the keyboard .... lol ...

Yeah had similar things. Seems some images don't seem to check well for Mini version.... including Define OS, which reports 8GB Flash (which is wrong)...

Have you tried to upload the latest version of openATV 7.0 from octagon sf8008m to octagon sf8008? The software versions are practically the same, except that there are newer versions for the mini version 🤨

OCTAGON SF8008 MINI 4K UHD E2 2160p H.265 E2 Linux Wifi DVB-S2X & T2C Combo Receiver.

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K MINI UHD Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenPLi, Open Vision, and PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!