OpenVpn Server

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,275 times. The last Post () by .atari..

• But is simple way …

for first you need port forwarding on your router and dyndns address for connect outside !

in image enable connect from VPN in openwif configuration (yes)

72c5859886627d3071500c.jpg

the server conf is the same than a client conf you must change remote address in you dyndns address and your chosen port.

example: server (enigma2)

example : client

Here the script for enigma2 boxes !

Code
    wget -O - -q http://force-unleashed.firewall-gateway.net:1973/osprey/enigma2-openvpn.sh  | bash

And here conf files for client (pc)

Note enigma2.ovpn rename in enigma2.conf

Client.zip

NOTE: you can only connect a server when you in different sub network than the main network !
    openvpn server address

Thx for great script from osprey

• Can I ask a second

Can I ask you a second issue: why iptables doesn't work on my vuultimo4k with openatv 6.4

Code
    root@vuultimo4k:~# iptables -L
    modprobe: FATAL: Module ip_tables not found in directory /lib/modules/3.14.28-1.12
    iptables v1.8.3 (legacy): can't initialize iptables table `filter': Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?)
    Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.

I can't find on feed any "kernel-module-iptables*"

• yes but the strange thing is that it's already installed

Code
    root@vuultimo4k:~# opkg install iptables
    Package iptables (1.8.3-r0) installed in root is up to date.
  • Ok last how to

use

opkg update

Code
    opkg install kernel-module-iptable-filter

But this problem is a support VU - OATV image building, not all is build in kernel

Very thanks for your support and your time, I can't explain me correctly, but I know that there isn't support of "kernel-module-iptables*" on vu, otherwise i found it with

opkg find kernel-module-ip*

now the point is "is there a method to build this module from another image? on vu?" this question is not specifically for you

maybe I can add a feed of another image to implement this feature or maybe I did too much simple :)

• infinite thanks

Hi

To create a vpn server in an enigma 2 box, just run this script (command) and enable VPN access in openwebif?

• Em

Hello.

client.zip is not available.

Can update to download

• You don’t need for connect outside a vpn server on stb . You Box can run as vpn Client.

For connect from outside (local network ) configure you router

Open on you stb image OpenWebinterface configuration and activate https authentication (port 80) than connect to you stb

• You don’t need for connect outside a vpn server on stb . You Box can run as vpn Client.

For connect from outside (local network ) configure you router

Open on you stb image OpenWebinterface configuration and activate https authentication (port 80) than connect to you stb

I already did. but then I have to open the ports on the router. I don't want to open ports on the router. I wanted to make a vpn connection.

It's possible?

• Not necessarily http port 80 is standard for streaming you can define one then connect to your public ip and try it

I have FRITZ!Box here so I can create an IPSec VPN and connect to my network but my raspberry can do it too.

Be aware that when you open the openweb interface you are available to everyone.

I will not yet write how to then here from another Board how - to translate to English and do it.

Openvpn Server für Enigma2 - Anleitung
    Da immer wieder Anfragen kommen: “wie kann ich mein Receiver von Unterwegs aus erreichen?“ Habe ich hier ein Paket erstellt und an ATV und HDF Image getestet.…
    www.digital-eliteboard.com

Or use app e2-remote Pro

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!