No EPG Plugin

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,972 times. The last Post () by dacegalvin1.

• Hi

Flashed Zgemma H92h box today with Openatv 6.4 and Wooshbuild infinity during installation It doe not scan for channels when its finished there is no EPG plugin also its not in the list of plugin extensions

Installed IPTV Script but when I went to create bouquets it says no EPGImport plugin :derpthink:

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Thanks for reply tried that its not there

also its not in the list of plugin extensions

can it be installed independently

on 2 other boxes I have epgimport 1.0+git236 on both of them with the same install openatv 6.4 and wooshbiuld

I have flashed 100 boxes with this configuration but never came across this problem

any help would be appreciated thanks

• Are you still struggling with this or have you managed to fix it.

You are better of removing it totally if its not working properly.

Menu > Plugins > Remove Plugins > extensions > epgimport

Then ftp into your box and delete any remaining orphan files.
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport
    /etc/epgimport

fully reboot your box.

then in telnet/putty do an
    opkg update
    to make sure your feeds are up to date,

then go back into plugin menu
    download plugins > extensions > epg importer.
    It should be there again.
    Then reboot your GUI.

If you have experience flashing boxes, why don't you create your own openatv 6.4 build instead of relying on bloated builds like wooshbuild
    Full instructions are can be found in my guide I wrote
    OpenATV setup guide by KiddaC

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi Kiddac:whatthefuck::whatthefuck::whatthefuck:

I have moved the box to to another room reflashed but still no EPGimport plugin i am coming to think its the Zgemma H92h box that's the problem because I have worked with a lot of Zgemma boxes i55 h2s h9combo h92s h3h Axis ect and no problems installing Openatv 6,4 with Wooshbiuld installing scripts this is a first for me

also came across this file below today installed it with open webif terminal but it does not show in folder when installing it it looked like everything was good

opkg update

opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport

opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport-rytec

I have also tried your fix above but there is no EPGImport in browser plugin's or extensions its nowhere to be found cannot uninstall something that's not there

flashed it today with 3 different builds grogsbuild wooshbuild infinity and willobuild same result no EPGImport I also removed from another box moved it with filezilla to ect folder but it still does not work :whatthefuck:

just another thing this box blue screens if you try to flash from box

• Hi KiddaC Thanks for all your help

The problem was solved by going back to openatv 6.3 where EPGImport plugin was there installed IPTV All working now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!