IMDb Plugin

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,308 times. The last Post () by dominoman9.

• Does anybody know if it is possible to get the IMDb plugin to work again please?

This is the normal IMDb version with the reviews included and not the IMDb-FNC version.

We have always found it very useful but It hasn't been working for a number of weeks.

Or maybe someone knows who the creator of the IMDb plugin is and i could contact directly?

• Yes, same issue. Don't understand how this can be that this plug in doesn't work for months without any solution. It gives me "400 Bad Gateway" now, or "Permanent Redirect". Original IMDB function in OpenVIX 5.4.

• Not sure about setting the language but I presume if you have a /locale folder under IMDb with a de folder in it it would return results in German as long as your language in enigma2 was set to German?

One thing I have noticed is that with the updated code it would not work from within the EPG. I needed to add back in 2 classes to get it to work from within the EPG again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!