Multi-Stalker plugin

There are 568 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 256,394 times. The last Post () by master G.

• you have to put 4097 (sericeMp3) and everything works perfectly

You don't need to be so categorical in your conclusions, it works perfectly for you.

Other users choose the 5002 settings and the plugin works much better with them, because the images are different, and so on and so forth...

I will give an example:on the images of dream OS (dm900), yes works perfectly with the selected mode 4097, and on the image of openpli 8.1 c5002 ..

• Hello this is my new plugin : Multi-Stalker portal for all devices

Hi, could you add a folder to the plugin locale?

I wanted to make a full translation into my own language for the convenience of using the plugin for those who do not know English well..

other users could also add translations to their own language.

I hope this will not be too difficult for you and will not take much time.

• Hi everybody (please in advance excuse my poor english)

now open Multi-stalker and enjoy watching your favorite channels

What does he mean by that?

Multistaker is already open for me, I am already in the list of portals.

When i set a portal by default by responding yes to the question, le plugin sent me back to the list of portals.

So i went back to the main menu and choose live, after waiting i got "Unhandled exception" and then plugin freeze

coud somedody help please ?

Edit : I am reading all the post of this thread and i just found this post 101

So finnaly it works greate ,when I add each portal separate via pc keyboard

Like this :

portal 0 http://localhost:8080/c?mac=00:00:00:00:00:00

And it works greate Thanks again

Best regards

Edit 2 : after reading all the thread, i foud that i didn't install Serviceapp, So i installed it from the feed and i did what @cigousenn suggested : replace in the list of portal "/c/?" by "/c?". then i rebooted E2

Now it is working

Thanks to all for contributing to the thread.

SPECIAL THANKS to @ziko for writing and sharing this great plugin and @cigousen for his advice

Edited 3 times, last by polytan ().

• It would be good to be able to load portals

Code
    0 http://host:port/stalker_portal/c?mac=00:00:00:00:00:00

and not just type

Code
    portal 1 http://host:port/c?mac=00:00:00:00:00:00

another idea would be to being able to give portals their names instead of numbers in config file,s so that they appear on plugin with their names instead of url.

Thanks dear ziko for your efforts and for this great plugin

• Really the best thing so far when it comes to a combination of satellite receiver and iptv. Of course there is room for improvement despite the problem with stalker_portal portals as well as MagLoad (/ client).

From the previous use compared to the Tivimate application, I noticed that there is a problem with rewinding in the video library (forwarding >>>) as well as a summary when the video will be interrupted (out of stream).

Another suggestion if it is possible to do a search in the category of movies and series (if you can on all portals together as in the Android applications - Tivimate would be ideal)

In the end I hope that everyone would agree to reward and motivate our creator zico with some minimal donation if there is an account to motivate him to work on improving the currently best enigma2 plugin

• Really the best thing so far when it comes to a combination of satellite receiver and iptv. Of course there is room for improvement despite the problem with stalker_portal portals as well as MagLoad (/ client).

From the previous use compared to the Tivimate application, I noticed that there is a problem with rewinding in the video library (forwarding >>>) as well as a summary when the video will be interrupted (out of stream).

Another suggestion if it is possible to do a search in the category of movies and series (if you can on all portals together as in the Android applications - Tivimate would be ideal)

In the end I hope that everyone would agree to reward and motivate our creator zico with some minimal donation if there is an account to motivate him to work on improving the currently best enigma2 plugin

I have already asked him for his paypal so that I can send some digital coffee or beer money.

• Stop asking for more and already take advantage of what exists friend Ziko could very well have not shared her plugin and you would have done what ??????? Thank you very much to Ziko for her job ....

?????

I really can not understand what you mean. Obviously you have not seen anything better so you can not tell the difference. Otherwise, for your information, every plugin creator asks for the opinion of the users in order to help him to improve his creation and to see the shortcomings in different users to make the plugin better in user-friendly. And my friend, please, when a new update comes out, stay on the current one, because obviously this is too much for you.

• Stop asking for more and already take advantage of what exists friend Ziko could very well have not shared her plugin and you would have done what ??????? Thank you very much to Ziko for her job ....

Why should we stop asking him?For God's sake, this is a beta version !!?

You thought you were his lawyer, what?

I have already asked him for his paypal so that I can send some digital coffee or beer money.

Of course, I hope that the others also agree to reward and thank the creator of the best iptv plugin for Enogma2

• If you are not satisfied, update them yourself instead of always asking, it is for reasons like this that SSS has stopped monitoring IPTV player ...

Are you authorized to represent Ziko`s Interests?

If it doesn't want to work on plugin, it's his right.

If I am not mistaken, he announced that he would continue to work on the development of this plugin.Then it's all right to suggest him some ideas.The decision is only for him.

Certainly: Much thanks for everything.

• Hi,

Multi-Stalker Main menu; Stalker-IPAudio not work.? ''unhandeled exception'' How can I resolve this problem.?

Log message;

2021-09-07 19:13 : Get Channels failed :No JSON object could be decoded

2021-09-07 19:20 : Failed to get url : No JSON object could be decoded

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!