Lost PV channels after AU. A little advice?

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,554 times. The last Post () by DRIVN_NeGA iX.

• Official Post

I have pasted the keys at the top of my file. Will await further info.
    Thanks!

Im pretty sure the file is read from the bottom up, so keys at the end of the file have priority.....

• Code
    topic a little stopped, but I'll ask anyway!
    any news about this problem in discovery channels? It's already been 30 days since the image of these channels stopped
  • i have notice as well, emm key still processing but it seems only half way of using one key that it may be using more than one ...i wondering anyone have trying fill 01, 02,03, and 04...maybe its doing more than one CW from my logs...it got one right but need 3 more to get it fill in the process..maybe it use more than 2 keys one active and one next and probably more 3rd and 4th next to fill the emulator processor ...have anyone figure this out by now on 58w with my theory??

my example of my theory you all be doing old way

p 0000 00 0000000000000

p 0000 01 0000000000000

but nobody ever thought about what if there more than 2 lines

p 0000 02 0000000000000

p 0000 03 0000000000000

reason i said this during my testing with many previous ideas, on 58w discovery...the encryption haven't changed at all...what they did is doing more than encrypting vidpids and pcrpids as well and oddly only sound is only open cause it always not encrypted the sound..but now maybe they just encrypted everything else with more CW lines...if this proving correctly my theory...this may also unlock AFN west and first step unlocking digicypher with new method emulation ..since cisco never can't get rid of EMM keys cause they are heavy dependent on them for automatic process...it would be pain for its paid subscribers with their flaw when its offline system that does not use teleport communication for emm keys handle out from ground station like other specialize encryption nobody gonna able accomplish that than offline base system does not rely on data port for emm key management access when we have in our possession, the same applies for digicypher 2 ...automatic emm but nobody knows 2 emm keys that what stopping us not further this mystery been around longer than newer ones..only old box have in its cache memory storage but with batteries beem degrading on older boxes...those emms keys are lost somewhere in Canada landfill that may unlock everything

• I hope this discussion isn't dead. I've been slowly rebuilding my keys file. It was completely cluttered from well over 3 years of AU appendages and adding to channels.
    To jump on 58W. Look back to 99W. AFN is still sending pv cw's. Yet it's clearly stated they have gone veri. Oscam is still doing its job there. But no channels clear.
    At times they have cleared with oscam with pv keys.
    And so. Consider that this may have happened on the 58W disc. channels. Or perhaps the pv+ encrypt. method.

Another thing. I have no dvb or .ts file decryption analysis software skills short of a few times using them.
    On 125W tp 4000H channels are clearing. Airport clears but no audio. Strange thing is it did have audio for a few minutes. It is assigned its own group based on channel hash after having no audio but video using the 'standard' method of how I've done it before channel hash. It was P 01250092 00 (and 01) ECM. Tried it with EMM and dummy keys also. Haven't got sound to clear yet. The channel is stated to become inactive soon. But still.
    So this makes me wonder if it's a setting in my configs. Or IF settings in configs have any bearing on situations where we get either audio and no video, or video and no audio.
    I'm currently using the latest oscam-emu and have an older version installed too. Both share the same config folder.
    I haven't tried an older oscam-trunk version that used /tuxbox/config/oscam-trunk as its config location. Certainly would make jumping back and forth between version file changes easier to find out 'wtf'.

As far as adding 03 and 04 (or more) lines. Is it even a provision of pv? Or oscam?
    What would happen IF you commented out or simply edited 01 & 02 to read 03 & 04?

Using the hash method and dummy <GROUP Number>FFFF 00 (and 01) 00000000000000 or adding the ECM in place of the zeroes is hit and miss.
    Channels sometimes never clear. Using the 'old' <sat,sid> 00 <ecm> method usually does almost immediately. As well as the 'old' AU EMM and dummies.
    Reading forums, guides, wiki's. A little overwhelming at times. Kind of like reading (at times):

Это's легкий товарищ

and

It'εύκολος σύντροφος

• Official Post

the discovery channels work on 0.8w now, there was not really any change to encryption, the only change was the provider stopped transmitting valid pid information, that was edited manually and oscam patched to allow the use of the manually edited PID's then everything was working again.

What is happening on 58w is anyone's guess without more information like logs, the satellite is outside my reach.

Are the pids valid and correct ?

• well its just theory , and the rest is really up to OSCAM creators on making PV emulation logarithm is set at than current it only handle one CW of time ...hope this log would help on this discovery i notice pattern with modeCW that not staying same number then goes next one after few days...this one now seeing same repetitive more than one CW hashing into multiple modes that probably need more CW keys for certain PIDS that no longer probably sharing same Active ECM key that maybe need more active keys for each pid...while 00 would be next key..currently only NCAM generate a key but some reason oscam takes longer to generate one key, i hope this log would help ...for mean while i gonna analyze more with tsreader and take a closer look with HTTP port from my machine to seen anything missing..some channels have missing VPIDS and many missing PIDS, but thats normal when usually never use it to decrypt when PV emulator doing everything within ECM key section of 16 character goes which in order that maybe i might be wrong with adding more keys but its just theory for oscam creators they are pretty sure aware the situation now since AFN might be still PV but i pretty sure might not work for that type when its vertmatrix is the one managing the keys that gives a dead end for PV while discovery is still all PV or whatever they gonna called next pv+ for more modeCW threads vs one , anyway we all have arm cpus in our boxes that is more than 2 cores to handle this..we have to utilize 4 threads at same time its what i think, but also i have one question on your side 0.8w since its out of my reach...can you compare your oscam log with mine...i want to know if its doing same thing as spitting muliple modeCW than staying same one for weeks or days..?? i am curious if maybe what you said its working in your end...than before we all sharing same issue before..maybe latin starting combine different emm key from your side that maybe newer emm key doing something newer that we haven't caught our att yet...its just my hunch than what said earlier ...that this may be simple as changing emm keys than gonna through massive changes that i hope not thats not the case what i think with its pv+ scary stuff but just simple fix for oscam creators but they got be sure is similar log data set before everyone start running different ideas with this

• Wow. Going to have to c/p the last reply and paragraph it. Almost gave me a headache! lol!!.
    Sorry. I just had to "shotgun it".

I did see one day that hashModeCW AND modeCW were both cycling different values on the disc. channels on 58W. Like crazy!

As for the 'right' or wrong pid, Jens. I'm not so sure how one is determined valid (but still the channel is not clearing) or how a valid one is found. I know it's not a random plug-one-in with a number from a hat thing. But it made me wonder about my 125W channel if the audio pid was hidden, incorrect, if I don't have the right codec, etc.
    It's listed as 7.0-mpeg4.

I was a bit confused that if a multi lingual audio track were selected on my receiver. If I left the channel and returned to it, it would be in the same language it was before I switched it. It didn't take long to find that editing it in E-Channelizer and writing to the box. That made the audio track "stick".

Also. I see Ncam mentioned a lot. What is the difference in it and oscam, oscam-emu?
    If what Jens says is true (way back when) that the emulator part of softcam versions that takes care of pv and other methods.
    Which has been v798 for years. I am interested.
    Especially since I use no cards, servers, external Internet connection for sharing. At all.

I might just try it. Change a key from 00, 01 to 03, 04 and see if (on a non working channel) If "Key not found or invalid: P xxxx0004 03 (or 04)" is displayed.

And finally. If receiver processor cores, etc. had anything to do at all with performance or possible assistance in working out these issues. I have a pretty stout desktop pc, newer Cuda GPU. Piles of RAM. And am seriously looking for a DVB card that fits the bill that doesn't have me paying for 4 input ports (I only need 1..maybe 2) and BDA support (nonexistent on Linux and Enigma2). Convince me!

well its just theory , and the rest is really up to OSCAM creators on making PV emulation logarithm is set at than current it only handle one CW of time ...hope this log would help.

on this discovery i notice pattern with modeCW that not staying same number then goes next one after few days...this one now seeing same repetitive more than one CW hashing into multiple modes that probably need more CW keys for certain PIDS that no longer probably sharing same Active ECM key .
    that maybe need more active keys for each pid...while 00 would be next key..currently only NCAM generate a key but some reason oscam takes longer to generate one key.

i hope this log would help ...for mean while i gonna analyze more with tsreader and take a closer look with HTTP port from my machine to seen anything missing..
    some channels have missing VPIDS and many missing PIDS, but thats normal.

when usually never use it to decrypt when PV emulator doing everything within ECM key section of 16 character goes which in order .
    that maybe i might be wrong with adding more keys. but its just theory for oscam creators they are pretty sure aware the situation now since AFN might be still PV .
    but i pretty sure might not work for that type when its vertmatrix is the one managing the keys that gives a dead end for PV while discovery is still all PV or whatever they gonna called next pv+ for more modeCW threads vs one .

anyway we all have arm cpus in our boxes that is more than 2 cores to handle this..we have to utilize 4 threads at same time its what i think.
    but also i have one question on your side 0.8w since its out of my reach...can you compare your oscam log with mine...i want to know if its doing same thing as spitting muliple modeCW than staying same one for weeks or days..??

i am curious if maybe what you said its working in your end...than before we all sharing same issue before..
    maybe latin starting combine different emm key from your side that maybe newer emm key doing something newer that we haven't caught our att yet...

its just my hunch than what said earlier ...that this may be simple as changing emm keys than gonna through massive changes that i hope not thats not the case .

what i think with its pv+ scary stuff but just simple fix for oscam creators but they got be sure is similar log data set before everyone start running different ideas with this

• Official Post

the guys log above has key not found in it, so without valid keys nothing is going to happen anyways.......

Indeed the CW mode is different almost each request

The PID's could be found with a recording of the channel, then checking with software, Not our e2 boxes......they dont record the full transport stream,

a dvb PC card or proper equipment is required, but looks like encryption has changed to me, and is now beyond me as well.

• that is the thing, i don't have pc usb dvb2 tunner laying around, just my box and tsreader software that see transport only and modify E2 with E-channellizer...the only thing that key it found when processing this emm key that share with brazil and Argentina discovery transponder, haven't tried Mexico transponder yet...they all doing exactly the same thing when i wasn't paying attention past 6 months what been gonna on behind my back that i didn't realize this been doing for awhile, my biggest fear is when this is not tackle now ...it may doomed every PV channel from every sat of gonna cycle more than one value modeCW change..well atleast it was fun when lasted this long...and excuse my poor grammar, its not my best intention to cause headaches around here...just be helpful on my side ...but thanks on your feedback

before i forget, i been searching anything related to this problem i find that gtmedia have same issue as e2 users does, they are trying fix their customers issues since they have history stop supporting older models of receivers any its shame that it base on proprietary model of selling many different models and stop supporting previous generation models ...that really upset me that is why e2 boxes don't profit on close proprietary stuff but it what it is...also i find it interesting new brand hellobox from freedvb site did mention about it, and what i find out is, as i kept reading through their forums they did say something about their boxes re-scanning issues if they re-scan again and told them NOT TO DO cause they have nothing to edit their programing VPIDS to move channels from radio to tv when it scan and put in wrong location in radio section with channels with missing VPIDS and PCRPIDS that just played only audio while other channels with both VPIDS and PCRPIDS are in correct place..what i did not understand from their forum is what they really meant by having picture and audio when only their boxes from Hellobox who doesn't VPID check that have both: picture and audio. while rest different brands do VPID check that only have audio and no picture ....?? i really confuse what their saying and firmware they use its latest for both v6 and v8 from this month...so many things that i really want to test their boxes and what so different than freesat proprietary and open source e2 oscam or ncam? so many questions and not enough answers here and there ...hopeful i find more brands like hellobox...i know for sure Chinese know something i don't

• Well for heaven's sake. Please hit enter or shift-enter once in awhile dude. At least once in a millennium. Your ideas and comments are good. Just hard to follow.
    As for the chinaboxes. I've opened up the latest, greatest firmware and found keys in the file. Some are the same and some are different.
    I believe one being hellobox. Been awhile.

True. If you don't watch a channel in awhile and the keys change and you miss out on an AU for a transponder. Off to the 'toolbox' it is.
    And praise the open source guys, the coders. That's why E2 receivers are so cool.
    Free channel editors and even E-Channelizer letting you do the basic things you need to do no charge.
    I never did appreciate the dude shoving...i mean Shoving pure2 down out throats with brutal <read the last word in this reply>.
    Nor the answers to questions in a 'get the hell off my yard' attitude.
    I was asking Jens questions almost every day when getting setup. Super guy with tons of patience. Even for stupid queries. Well. The weren't to me.
    I've forwarded the knowledge I learned to others. Even had to dummy-down some crap.
    I had a dreamlink and linkbox receiver. The wolves are out there hunting you down should you decide to do things you really shouldn't with them.
    Enough of that.

If you're lucky enough to have a receiver with an ALI chipset or a few others, there are editors for closed source chinaboxes.
    People want things, they want them fast. And they want it cheap. So no s*** some receivers last a little longer than a Bic lighter. It's China.
    A-do-it. A-do-it-fast. A-do-it-cheaper. Joe! So what if a pyang-pyong capacitor pukes and eats the traces off of a pc board with no service manual or schematic at all.

As for the 'what ifs' of different closed source vendors' receivers. Did you see the one about the guy touting his receiver got AFN where nobody else could?
    He got quiet when a forum member asked him what happened when he pulled the Ethernet cable. Real quiet. Figure that one out on your own.

I am at the level of education that the acronyms are now interesting. Not that I know squat about a lot of them. But if there is a difference in uploading a .ts file and waiting for a response (and possible fix) to an issue.....and me obtaining my own dvb card and learning myself. I'm sure helping others will be more joy than arrogance.

• its why i prefer stay offline and not pay anyone with paypal or anything with money.

never relied on IKS , they are junk service that get many many people caught now.

so yes i aware of those kind and maybe this what happen to the guy saying about AFN, but he did not realize using network connection for keys is BAD as cookie trail.

It lead to his IP, yes i pretty sure i know about that. But anyway, good luck to everyone, this gonna be long road ahead us and usually china boxes make their move next.

As they did before since they started this PV emulation since beginning , hopeful they figure iit out first before E2 teams do.

Besides , its what they do, to code and fix things, I am very sure that Chinese manufacture don't want angry customers on their forums daily

• Official Post

Think you both paranoid, IPTV is far more likely to attract the attention of the Po-Po than CS or IKS as its called that side of the pond.

CS is a tiny amount of insignificant non descript data - IPTV is blinding obvious when the isp's have a massive data spike at game time.......

• well, its really your choice then go for it, i not here of stopping anyone to try it themselves. But i already experience way back then, and sure not fun to me, atleast it lasted before TF starting came with news on pirates very hard this and last year ...THEY REALLY TOOK IT VERY SERIOUS NOW, SURE NOT WANT TO TIP MY TOES AGAIN WITH PIT OF CROCS WAITING FOR US TO GET DRAG WITH...

this is my last reply , so keep the peace between us so take care everyone and have great HNY , SO STAY TUNE AND DR IVN OUT

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!