VU+ uno 4k boot but no picture

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 495 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Friends,
    i need a little help. Uno 4k that I have accepts different versions of flash img, each of them passes the installation properly, but after the boot picture I don't have any picture on tv. I connect the device properly via the LAN port and I can open the menus in the web browser. how to enable the device?

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • LAN port? Is that just terminology phrased wrong.

You connect your tv and sat box via the hdmi ports, not the lan port

857b293.png

If your wires are correct.
    In a browser use the remote in that and go to

menu/setup/Video/basic settings/ (or similar menus depending on your image)

video output : hdmi
    automatic resolution : disabled
    mode: drop this down to lowest to see if your tv comes on 720p

refresh rate: 50hz (60hz for modern tvs)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

And you have the Uno 4K and not the Uno 4Kse?? They look simular but the Uno4Kse has a MiniTV and dual Tuners

The Uno4Kse has HDMI in & Out ports so check that you are using the correct port who is HDMI Out to the TV :)

Also have you installed a backup image ??

If so as meantion if your TV is not 4K/UHD then you need to choose a lower resolution.

Backup images comes with all settings done and therefore this can be an issue.

If you install your preferd image from scratch you need to go through all steps and only the correct settings are selctable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

VU+ UNO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!