dreambox uk dm800se

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,731 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• I suppose this is a request, does anyone have a backup image of DBUK 2.1.1 or 2.1.2 with oscam and mgcamd working, if so please could you upload a copy, with any necessary info removed, ive tried installing every way i can think possible and added my c/n lines to mgcamd without success.

My vu duo is due to be delivered on tuesday so i was hoping to get this working and move this box to another room to make way for the vu box.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Official Post

Edit the ip address in newcamd.list to your own server, these configs are UK ready.

Code
    CWS = [COLOR='#00FF00']192.168.1.67[/COLOR] 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs

DreamboxUK Softcam Collection, also on TSPanel.

• so would that be 127.0.0.1 or the local ip of the dm800

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Neither works, but having looked at the blackhole image even though oscam/mgcam was set it seems it was using ccam to clear the channel, so its probably a setup error on my part

I have as above and my cline in ccamd.list and an nline also underneath the cws above, i have also set 21000 and 10001 on my router to port forward to my dm box ip

BpGgW.jpg

• Oscam seems to be working ok now, where would i find the log for mgcamd?

BpGgW.jpg

• Official Post

In mg_cfg you can enable the log, again edit the ip address to your own server, restart mgcamd for the log to take effect, you will find the log in /tmp/mgcamd.log

Code
    # Log option, summ of:
    #    00 off
    #    01 network udp log
    #    02 log to console
    #    04 file, appended ! delete it by yourself, before it eat all your hdd
    #    + IP udp-port log-file-name
    L: { 02 } [COLOR='#00FF00']172.16.1.1[/COLOR] 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log
  • I could see mgcamd connected to oscam, but i cant see no mgcamd.log in tmp

ive just had a thought (doh....) Would i need additional users in oscam.user for the cline in ccamd.list and the nline in newcamd.list

BpGgW.jpg

• yes i did, linuxsat or something simular

i need to go out ill see if i can fix it tomorrow thanks for your help

BpGgW.jpg

• It works now but i didnt do anything, i left the box alone and was just about to get all the information together so i could post it here, and i changed channel and now it works.

Im relived and confused about that, but just wanted to say thanks for your help!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!