Installing CCCam on Openpli image Manually ?

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,535 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi Guys,

Ive done a bunch of searching, but am having trouble finding a guise for a newbie, on how to manually install CCcam onto an image, when TSPanel wont do the trick.

Firstly, the image I have installed is OpenPLi-2_1-beta-dm800se-20120507-sim210 on my 800HD se clone box. The image was downloaded from this site.

I then went ahead and installed TSPanel onto the box, with the intent of using it to install CCcam allowing me to get channels. However the problem i run into is that TSPanel comes up with an error saying "Internet Connection Error!" when i try to install. I am using TSPanel 5.8.

From the looks of it i can download CCcam 2.1.4 (latest version at time of this post (?), but im then unsure of how to go from there.

Embarrasingly I have used linux for quite a long time, but predominantly in the arena of networking and routing.

Can anyone point me in the right direction (and leave a trail for other newbies) as to how to get CCcam up and running on a new install that doesnt come bundled with it?.

Thanks very much.

Dave

• Davus,

Easiest way is through TSPanel, Just double check you have downloaded through Linuxsat addons group and of course internet connection :)

Failing that download the file which you have already and ftp it to tmp folder on your box and then install through your menu (local extensions)

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Davus,

Easiest way is through TSPanel, Just double check you have downloaded through Linuxsat addons group and of course internet connection :)

Failing that download the file which you have already and ftp it to tmp folder on your box and then install through your menu (local extensions)

Thanks mrgmx for the reply.

Im quite sure i have an internet connection. If i go into TSPanel and go to "Addons" i can successfully download add packages etc. It just seems to be when i go into the Softcams section.

EG: If i go into TSPanel -> Addons -> linuxsat_support_Addons -> {Cams - CCcam 2.3.0 All Images} -> CCcam_2.3.0-PLI (for my current image), it appears to correctly download and install the enigma2 package.

I can then see my CCcam.cfg file in the /var/etc/ folder throuhg ssh. But the problem I have is that i then go in, add my N lines that I have, and i cannot see the dreambox even trying to communicate with the external server. So i believe there is still something wrong with my CCcam install.

If i go back into TSPanel, and go to "Softcams" i get "No ecm info".............which seems to support that the CCcam hasnt installed properly???. Or am i missing something.

Thanks again for the help.

Dave

• Does all the diff servers on tspanel not work? download this http://www.2shared.com/file/szHLZmRm/CCcam_23.html then unzip it and put the file inside the zip in the /tmp folder on the dreambox

Thanks djrikstar. Ive done that. I assume then I need to piece together your post, and mtgmx's post to install it using the "local extensions" menu?. Only thing is, im having trouble finding that menu???

The file doesnt appear to contain a regular IPK style file.

............sorry guys. Im feeling like a complete newbie here.

• Remember to open the same port that you have in your CCcam.cfg >( for example default is LISTEN TO PORT 12000 but this needs to be changed to your choosing ) then open the same port in your router to serve externally ,, this is not neccessary if you are just client....
    Everything you need is in the cardsharing section..read all the stickys.....
    to learn how to configure the CCcam.cfg , configure lines ,C,N,etc,,,
    DCC is the prog to use to communicate ( FTP +Telnet) with the box,,
    CS studio is the one to view your connections,etc..
    A quick test would be to write the box internal IP in your browser ( 192.x.x.xx:16001) the port 16001 will prob ask you for user + password(the one you have in your .cfg
    )ahhh that reminds me,,,uncomment the listen to port ( meaning eliminate the # infornt of the line) restart image.. and you should be done..
    All of this is in the cardsharing section stickys....

• Thanks again for the reply.

Im not sure if this is all relevant to me? (if it is........my god im lost! :))

Im not wanting to actually do cardsharing. Im just wanting to add a few N lines to my CCcam.cfg file that a mate gave me.

Previously i got this to work (by simply adding the N line to the CCcam.cfg file), but this was when the dreambox was "unmolested" by me. I then made the mistake of installing a new image, and i havent been able to get channels working since.

I use a linux router at home, and it gives me the ability to see all outgoing and incomming network traffic. Previously i could see (using tcpdump on linux) the N lines working, and communicating with the external server to get relevant codes (or whatever it does).

However since my new install, simply adding the N lines as a previously did, is not working. Thus my assumption that something is still wrong with my CCcam install. ???

Ive had a look at the card sharing stickys. I cannot seem to find anything in there to assist in setting up the CCcam.cfg to add a few N lines and simply allow my dreambox to act as a client.

GRRRRRR :)

Dave

• Nlines are added to a client CCcam.cfg as clines are...with their corrrect order, meaning just add them as they have been given to you..
    for example :

N: host.dns 34000 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

There´s no more to that as a client..

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Thanks cazuela,

Yup - thats exactly how i added them to the CCcam.cfg file. As mentioned, this worked on the image that originally came wiht the box, but now doesnt after my reinstall. So im still thinking its my CCcam install.

Question. Once i put the CCcam file in the /tmp folder. What exactly do i do with it to install it?

• Davus,

Once the file is in tmp folder (temp file is in volatile/tmp on Pli based images...)

You should be able to access the local extensions from your box!

Will be Menu - Setup - Local Extensions or something like that as i dont use pli images? but look for Install local extensions/plugins

You should be able to select the file you want, (may have to choose external or internal HD to locate, but it should find it??)

Run the extension setup - reboot box and it should be installed mate

lssdalogo.png

• Ferdi,

Cccam bin file should go here usr/bin

Cccam.cfg file should go here usr/etc

Would be better/easier to install emu through TSpanel or Using above method copying to tmp and installing from box?

lssdalogo.png

• I just flashed openpli-4-mbtwin-20141020_usb.zip on a Miraclebox Premium Twin.

I noticed that it only has CCcam 2.21
    How do I get 2.3.0 ?

I tried to install enigma2-plugin-cam-cccam-v2.3.0_e2_pli.ipk but didnt succeed.

Collected errors:
    * check_data_file_clashes: Package enigma2-plugin-cam-cccam-v2.3.0_e2_pli wants to install file /etc/CCcam.cfg
    But that file is already provided by package * enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-cam-cccam-v2.3.0_e2_pli.

DB500 - DB800 and more...

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!