xtraEvent plugin by digiteng (Poster etc)

There are 195 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 33,318 times. The last Post () by kitte888.

• Hi. Is it possible to insert Backdrop in EventView?

I tried with different options but it doesn't work.

I added these:

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraBackdrop" path="/media/hdd/xtraEvent/backdrop/" position="9,98" size="450,255" alphatest="blend" zPosition="2" borderWidth="3" borderColor="grey" />

<widget source="session.Event_Now" render="xtraBackdrop" path="/media/hdd/xtraEvent/backdrop/" position="522,101" size="450,255" alphatest="blend" zPosition="2" borderWidth="3" borderColor="grey" />

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraBackdropList" path="/media/hdd/xtraEvent/backdrop/" mode="single" usedImage="backdrop" position="55,400" size="900,225" backgroundColor="background" zPosition="99" />

<widget source="ServiceEvent" render="xtraBackdropList2" path="/media/hdd/xtraEvent/backdrop/" position="983,106" size="920,863" backgroundColor="background" zPosition="99" transparent="1" />

VU+ UNO 4K SE

OpenBH , OpenAtv

• <screen name="PANEL_Xtra_Epg">

<!-- Poster -->

<widget source="Event" render="xtraPoster" position="540,630" size="133,200" zPosition="1" />

<!-- backdrops -->

<widget source="Event" render="xtraBackdrop" position="100,630" size="400,200" alphatest="blend" zPosition="2" />

<!-- parental rating -->

<widget source="Event" render="xtraParental" position="777,750" size="60,60" alphatest="blend" zPosition="9" transparent="1" />

<!-- strene -->

<ePixmap pixmap="xtra/star/star_b.png" position="700,645" size="200,20" alphatest="blend" zPosition="2" transparent="1" />

<widget source="Event" render="xtraStar" pixmap="xtra/star/star.png" position="700,645" size="200,20" alphatest="blend" transparent="1" zPosition="3" />

</screen>

in the plugin direction , xml Files sampels

• How to make the backdrop darker to use it as background for event description text

• Delete files that are older than 2 days, otherwise there will be too many and the system will start to slow down. You can also delete them manually in download, but everything will be deleted

V6.6 deleted all my old poster and backdrops , I think it is not a good idea , the best is to remove only noinfos folder , this folders causes problem in storage device, but it not logic to download all posters again and again .

Regards.

• The old ones are always deleted, all those that are older than 2 days, if there are too many files everything becomes slow

This make no sense, older versions can deal very well with 7 gb posters, even posterx can deal with 35k posters without any slow behavior,

I think the logic is leave it to user decision to keep posters to customize period of time

• The old ones are always deleted, all those that are older than 2 days, if there are too many files everything becomes slow

My Xtraevent folder was about 2 GB and everything is good , but I noticed that there's a problem of no space in storage device, and I found that noinfos folder is the cause of the problem, after deleting it, everything returns to be good , so I want only to delete this folder regularly to avoid the problem.

• I do not understand that
    the noinfos files are 64 byt in size
    they are also deleted every 2 days
    For me the folder is only 29 K

You are right , the noinfos folder is about 30 kB but it contains about 12000 files , and the storage device is still has unused space but if I try to move any file to it , there is a message of no space found so posters no more downloaded , after deleting this folder , all functions return to normal . , I don't have clear idea of what is the explanation of this problem .

• You are right , the noinfos folder is about 30 kB but it contains about 12000 files , and the storage device is still has unused space but if I try to move any file to it , there is a message of no space found so posters no more downloaded , after deleting this folder , all functions return to normal . , I don't have clear idea of what is the explanation of this problem .

Do inods test, some times problem on space related inods not physical storage

df -i

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!