xtraEvent plugin by digiteng (Poster etc)

There are 147 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 28,721 times. The last Post () by odem2014.

• digiteng

Changed the title of the thread from “xtraEvent plugin by digiteng” to “xtraEvent plugin by digiteng (Poster etc)”.
  • @digiteng can you advice please ...

i use xtraBackdrop render on nitro advanced skin .... it displayed on Epg Selection screen but not on infobar --- py2 images

and displayed perfctly on --- py3 on all screens

what can Couse that !!

Code
    <widget source="session.Event_Now" render="xtraBackdrop" position="12,860" size="273,135" zPosition="-2" borderWidth="2" borderColor="grey" />

c879d52bc.jpg

Code
    <widget source="Event" render="xtraBackdrop" position="1130,381" size="700,450" alphatest="blend" zPosition="2" borderWidth="1" borderColor="Nitro2" />

b4f1c80f092657e.jpg

• too many errors appear...

but it's not related to your problem, i guess...

zPosition="-2" this can cause problems...

If the background png is greater than -2 it will not be visible...

make this > zPosition="2"...

• too many errors appear...

but it's not related to your problem, i guess...

zPosition="-2" this can cause problems...

If the background png is greater than -2 it will not be visible...

make this > zPosition="2"...

Thanks for your replay, i try your recommendation and same not displayed

would you pleas try the nitro advance fhd skin - and try to solve the problem

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/NitroAdvanceFHD/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
  • here is the problem, the convert file "NitroExtraInfo.py"...

backdrop works if you disable it...

you need to fix this file...

• Very strange digiteng ... Backdrop normally works in epg screen... with your render...🤔🤔🤔

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• dear digiteng

hope you're doing good

after xtraEvent 3.6 update i face strange issue on plugin (4.0 to 5.2 all updates) when i try to download poster manually or trough plugin the error show on screen (No Internet Connection Or Faulty ) even my internet working fine.. but working fine on previous versions.

will you please help us to fix this issue

#screenshots Attached

• dear digiteng

hope you're doing good

after xtraEvent 3.6 update i face strange issue on plugin (4.0 to 5.2 all updates) when i try to download poster manually or trough plugin the error show on screen (No Internet Connection Or Faulty ) even my internet working fine.. but working fine on previous versions.

will you please help us to fix this issue

#screenshots Attached

Change dns to 8.8.8.8, and network restart...

or

telnet,

Code
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" https://github.com/digiteng/xtra/raw/main/xtraEvent.sh -O - | /bin/sh

reinstall with this command...

These are the first things that come to my mind...

• Still same

• @digiteng pleas i have issue, want your support

Now i use Posterbg render made by you and used by sunriser on FullHDLine skin to display poster cover background,

what i am understand is render download with channel zapping just like PosterX

With xtraposter i have issue with posterbg which is displayed cover with new poster downloaded but if i have the poster before on xtraevent folder not displayed, can you advice how to solve

be4edd58ca7ac19154554645a.jpg

• should it be like this,

if there is a poster the background should appear,

if there is no poster the background should not be visible...

Your code should work...

first, replace pstrBG with pstrNm

If it works this way, it will also work as a background...

Note the value of zPosition="x"...

It should be small for the background and large for the poster...

zPosition="0"

zPosition="1"

• thanks for your answer,

Code
        <widget source="session.Event_Now" render="xtraPoster" position="23,308" size="272,385" zPosition="2" borderWidth="2" borderColor="foreground" />
        <widget source="session.Event_Now" render="xtraPosterbg" position="10,262" size="300,450" scale="on" alphatest="blend" zPosition="5" />

it understood that cover display related by poster

the issue i have is new poster downloaded have cover display

old poster i have on poster folder which downloaded before displayed without cover

am i clear to explain the problem

• for background,

zPosition="1"

for poster,

zPosition="2"

• biko,

and remove from your code: borderWidth="2" borderColor="foreground"

• I tried to add poster background in my skin Novaler-S-FHD and it works good wither posterx render and with xtraevent plugin , but the problem that I face is that posterx has only one path for downloaded poster but xtraevent has different paths as configured by the user , and the posterbg render depends on the the presence of jpg file in preconfigured path to show the background , so to work with xtraevent , the user must configure the path as in posterbg render . I hope you understand me and find a solution for this problem if I am right .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!