Oscam a lot of freezes.

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,320 times. The last Post () by piterfree.

• Hello to all members i hope can help me, i have a cccam line which i have converted to oscam but i have a lot of freezes on sky de and to the others channels this only happens with the oscam because when i go back to cccam the other channels work very well without freezes. I tried the configurations of linuxsat25, MOHAMED_OS, levi45, atari, Audi06_19 but the freeze still, i tried many images but the problem persists. The line (cccam) i have is a stable line and in cccam it does not have freeze only when i switch to oscam i have o lot of freezes on sky de and to the others channels.

The data are:

Receiver: VU+ Zero

Image: Blackhole 3.1.0, latest

Oscam version: 11703, latest

Cccam version: 2.2.1

On the internet i found some configurations for sky de but every 6-7 minutes freeze again, there is a possibility that something is wrong with the oscam configuration, can anyone please send me an oscam configuration that maybe it helps me with this freezes.

Thanks in advance

• i think this is problem with your sharingpartner in his server the error is not with the client

• The line (cccam) i have is a stable line and in cccam it does not have freeze only when i switch to oscam i have o lot of freezes on sky de and to the others channels.

Code
    Hello,

I understand that only with oscam has problems explained it well,

since this year I have changed ID 098C I know that it has resumed sparkling it tested on my 920 box

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • i think this is problem with your sharingpartner in his server the error is not with the client

but the line (cccam) i have is a stable line and in cccam it does not have freeze only when i switch to oscam i have o lot of freezes on sky de and to the others channels how is it possible this thing.

• never change a running sytem, then use CCcam and everything is fine

• show us your oscam config

please try to use this oscam config from .atari. klick here

This is my current oscam configuration which seems to be the best of the ones i have used so far, but also here still freeze, i repeat the same line in cccam does not have freeze instead when i switch to oscam there are freezes. Same thing happens also with several images that i have used. I also tried atari but same thing

• Have you for test change your image ?

when stable with cccam then stable with oscam too.

you need emu ?

you have more reader included cccam and newcamd ?

one reader is breaks you tv Pleasure for test use only one reader

Yes i have changed many images but the problem persists.

I have a pay stable cccam that works very well without freeze, i have freeze only when i changed to oscam.

I also tried oscam emu but the freeze still.

I have only one Cline cccam which i converted it to oscam to see sky de, bulsat etc.

• It’s confuse !

ok delete all oscam on your system (clean )

install only oscam without emu you don’t need and use it !

use simple configs from my signature put you data in and restart oscam

more you can not do

when freeze come back sorry it’s server problem

• which version of oscam would be the best for my problem can you please upload it here

thnx

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!