H9S SE Blind Scan Not Working

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 453 times. The last Post () by stamfordblue.

• Hello,

1. Universal LNBF

2. OpenPLi, OpenATV, Pure2.

I've played around with a few different images and every possible combination in the tuner configuration, and the blind scan doesn't work properly. It doesn't scan any transponders. Is there a fix? Is there a driver I need to install? I would like to get it working. Why offer a plugin that doesn't reliably work? Any help or links would be appreciated. Thanks. BWE.

• I recently discovered there is no driver support for many months, in regards to the radio background not working on the Zgemma H9S SE. So, I'm assuming that's probably the same issue here (months long lack of support in drivers) when it comes to the blind scan not working properly on the same model, the Zgemma H9S SE. We will continue to patiently wait and see if Zgemma cares enough to fix it or not. I've written emails to them about this issue, and I'll keep the thread updated as best I can. Thanks.

Edited 2 times, last by bwe ().

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!