emu cccam?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,217 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• it depends on which subscription card you want to use!!
    look in the SOFTCAM COLLECTIONS to choose from then download/install it from our ADDONS in TS panel.

SIMPO- Start reading then use the searchbar which is on top right of this thread.

• What are you intentions simpo?

Are you planning on just receiving a feed from a friend/peer in which case you would be a client and therefore any version of Cccam or Mgcamd would be sufficient!

If you wanted to share a card through your box or say a Pc server then it would depend on a few issues :- Type of Card, Card Reader, Amount of Shares, Control of Shares e.t.c!

Most use Cccam or Mgcamd but there are alternatives, i would start with one of these 2 as there are supported most/easiest to use.

Have you been given a Line to enter in your box? What is your peer using? This may determine what you should use

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• i have a lines of cccam subscription in sharring it is not my server just i pay in month :) and i use emu 2.1.4 but i think there are best emu :) thats why i asked you :) you think the emu cccam 2.3.0 is the best??????

• we do not support payservers so we will not give you any more support in order to aid you in getting your provider to work for you - thread closed.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!