Need NFI version of Black Hole image & Iptv polish channel list for Vu+ Solo

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,873 times. The last Post () by sagher.

• Hi I need iptv polish channel list for vu+ solo

Please VU+Solo Images Black Hole NFI !!!! :sneezing face:

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by bateria72 into this post. ().

• Official Post

NFI images are for old dreamboxes, no Vu+.

• I tryied many times flash from usb but after flash I have only black screen. only flash with nfi images working propaly. thats why Im asking about nfi images and most which Im interested is Black Hole, PKT Hyperion, open pli

please about help :loudly crying face:

• Official Post

Have you ever updated the bootloader?

Flash the bootloader the same way you would flash an image. Then flash an old version of blackhole, openpli etc. New images are too big and will consume all of the flash memory, leaving you with no space to install anything and a very slow device.

If you still can`t flash via USB, try a different USB stick. Not all USB sticks are compatible with this receiver.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Iptv polish channel list” to “Need NFI version of Black Hole image & Iptv polish channel list for Vu+ Solo”.
  • Hello

NEED HELP!!!

I have vuplus solo2 stuck on starting.. screen

nothing accept any firmware via usb not even bootloader..

need an extracter nfi backup if anyone have working box like mine.

so i put it via rs232.

thanks

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!