How can I bring Zgemma H9 Twin to new condition removing all partitions leaving only openatv 7.0

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,362 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Hallo Leute, kann leider kein englisch.

Kab eine Zgemma H9 Twin Sat Box. Ich habe ein OpenATv update gemacht auf 7.0, leider geht die box seither nur bis 49 im display und danach

schaltet sie aus. Openatv 7.0 lief schon mal, bin dann auf OpenNfr 6.5 umgestiegen das lief auch gut. Wieder zurück auf OpenATv 7.0 dann fängt das

Problem an. Ich kann kein image flashen welches funktioniert, es passiert immer das selbe.

Welches geht und auch bootet ist das openVix 6.0, aber da kommen dann installationsfehlermeldungen. siehe foto.

Wie kann ich die box auf neuzustand bringen mit openatv 7.0 ? Habe schon alles mögliche probiert. mit full recovery, mit recovery, und mmc.

Bei allen images das gleiche Problem. Auf bild 1 sieht man, das open ATv 7.0 schon drauf war. Bild2 ist von OpenVix 6.0 die Fehlermeldungen

wenn hochgefahren ist.

wer kann helfen ?? möchte nur wieder openATv drauf haben um die box weiter geben zu können.

englisch mit google translator gemacht.

Hi folks, unfortunately I can't speak English.

Get a Zgemma H9 Twin Sat Box. I did an OpenATv update to 7.0, unfortunately the box has only been up to 49 in the display since then and after that

turns them off. Openatv 7.0 was already running, then I switched to OpenNfr 6.5, which also ran well. Back to OpenATv 7.0 then this starts

problem on. I can't flash an image that works, it always happens the same.

What works and also boots is the openVix 6.0, but then there are installation error messages. see photo.

How can I bring the box to new condition with openatv 7.0? I've tried everything. with full recovery, with recovery, and mmc.

All images have the same problem. On picture 1 you can see that open ATv 7.0 was already on it. Image 2 is from OpenVix 6.0 the error messages

when booted.

who can help ?? just want to have openATv on it again to be able to pass on the box

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Say thank you to the programmers of the openNFR team. It was their mistake that caused this to happen. They did not want to admit the mistake and stopped supporting Zgemma. The problem can be solved. See the openNFR 7.0 image topic.

Edited once, last by arion75 ().

• Please try this Image in Attachment, do not unzip file if you flash over USB Stick

1. Download both the recovery_emmc and emmc zip file of your choice
    2. Do NOT unpack these files but copy these zip files to your USB stick.
    3. Place USB in the box while power off.
    4. Turn on the device at the back en PRESS AND HOLD the POWER BUTTON on THE REMOTE until the recovery menu appears
    5. Now flash the recovery_emmc zip first
    6. Repeat procedure and flash the emmc image file to 'linux slot 1'
    7. After flashing, the box will restart in the recovery menu
    8. Remove the USB stick
    9. Select 'linux slot 1' to start the flashed image
    10. reboot
  • take firmware. If noforcefile is present in the h9 folder, please make sure to rename it to force

3.jpg

1. Use FAT32 formatted USB stick
    2. Send the h9 folder and 2 files (“bootargs.bin” and “fastboot.bin”) to the clean USB memory stick and then take it out of your PC properly expelled first
    3. Switch off your Zgemma H9 at the back, using the white power button
    4. Insert the USB stick into the back USB port of your H9
    5. Press and hold the small, black RESET button at the back, then
    6. Press the white POWER button, while holding the RESET button
    7. Let go of the RESET button once you see the LED flashing (changing colour between white and red)
    8. Wait for the box to load after the installation.

good luck

• Geht leider nicht..aber so hat es funktioniert.

Flashen aus dem Image heraus war möglich, jedoch sind da Fehlermeldung wenn ich Erweiterungen aufrufe.

Unfortunately it doesn't work...but that's how it worked.

Flashing from the image was possible, but there are error messages when I call extensions

• try with openatv 6.4 not openatv 7.0 RC1

you can also look at flashing-backup-and-restore-settings-on-zgemma-h9-series

but most info has been given have you tried

Deleting an Enigma2 you no longer want

I think this "deleting an Enigma2" function is for all OE-A images (PurE2 for sure):

MENU > Setup > MultiBoot Maintenance > green button to "Erase" an Enigma2.

One can delete all the partitions except the one in use...

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!