Amiko Mira HiS 4300 firmware request

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,551 times. The last Post () by vasi.

• Hi Guys

Looking for firmware for the 4300 Amiko,been all over the net and cant source anything?

Appreciate any help....Im just getting the boot screen and then blank so Ill reflash it if I can get the firmware.

I was gonna try the Mira X 3000 firmware but afraid incase id brick it

Thanks

• USB only updates for all the Amiko Mira-X range (regardless of model) are few and far between. That's not to say they don't exist at all and they are not top secret or anything like that but generally they are not made public because they will be test firmware for something or other and then if to be released will be made available as an online update directly on the box itself either in the regular release or beta sections of the Upgrade menu depending on the type of update rather than given out as a USB update.

I do however have USB recovery firmware, this should only be used where the box will no longer fully boot up where it stays stuck on boot on the front display and no picture on screen or only boot logo etc. This is very easy to use BUT please just note it will erase all existing settings and return it to a factory state which when complete you can online update again to get you back to the latest version firmware.

There are two versions of recovery firmware, one for all Mira-X 4K models and one for all Mira-X non-4K models, you can download here:

Code
    Mira-X 4K: https://mega.nz/file/AVxFiYIR#khOT8d6sHu1o_SNLiJNeXbW2vA5qK9BJJDUihRMyzeU

Code
    Mira-X non-4K: https://mega.nz/file/oAgRXQDJ#EoHAxQZ5dIo76yYKlz0vD7LT9xlNN4jXaQx04GYN5Co

Here is the readme text guide which comes with the above firmware:

1.Copy hi430_force_nand.xml and nand_image to the USB root disk.

2.Insert the USB then power on stb, when you see front panel show "ENd", unplug USB then reboot the stb.

3.After recover,need delete the hi430_force_nand.xml file in the usb,if not,when you reboot stb,will recover again.

Notice: After recovery,the box will be restored to an unsold state, the database including portal settings will be cleared.

• The file you are trying to download is no longer available

Code
    who can help me with force_nand.xm for Amiko Mira X HiS- 500 

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!