Can't access to OSCam Webinterface

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,422 times. The last Post () by Akragas.

but the doubt comes to me, in the sense that I have read that cccam works through a parabola ????

yes , and i wrotte it above . (you need satellite reception) . if not, there is no meaning to buy cccam (and convert to oscam)

you need iptv which works direct to enigma2 list, and not through plugin

ma il dubbio mi viene, nel senso che ho letto che cccam funziona tramite una parabola ????

Sì, e l'ho scritto sopra. (è necessaria la ricezione satellitare) . in caso contrario, non ha senso acquistare cccam (e convertirlo in oscam)

hai bisogno di iptv che funzioni direttamente nell'elenco enigma2 e non tramite plug-in

in fact I had imagined it, but how come despite having changed the conf file with the ip address and I entered the password and data of the test file I still can't see? you or another of the site have to send me another test file that works for sure, in order to change the pass inside and see if it goes?

practically I inserted a list that a priori and dated 21/03 therefore working, I converted it through the site into an enigma, put it in the etc / enigma folder, restarted the decoder, the channels are there but not seen, so I am wrong something or I have to check something in the decoder, file to change

so from what i understand, the zero vu becomes unusable for the cccam, so what should i install inside to make the lists work?

Edited 4 times, last by Akragas ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!