Looking for VPN FREE PLUGIN

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,835 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Vpn service for free are only full of malware service and your privacy is completely compromised. You can buy for less than 20$ / 20 euro a valid and secure lifetime subscritpion. Why risk your data being sold for so little.

• Vpn service for free are only full of malware service and your privacy is completely compromised. You can buy for less than 20$ / 20 euro a valid and secure lifetime subscritpion. Why risk your data being sold for so little.

kindly help me with the plugin and kindly let me know what vpn i should use as lifetime kindly if you want you can pm me also many thanks

• what vpn do you use and where can i buy it for the price described a lifetime subscription ?

you can also answer me in pm

tank's

HI I HAVE TOLD BY ONE OF THREAD USER THAT YOU LATELY BOUGHT FASTEST VPN AND CONFIGURED IT FOR YOUR BOX KINDLY HELP ME TO CONFIGURE IT ALSO PLEASE AS I HAVE DIFFCULTY I HAVE FOLLOWED ALL INSTRUCTIONS BUT OPEN VPN NOT KEPT RUNNING AND ANOTHER ISSUE IS I AM UNABLE TOINSTAL IPK FOR OPEN VPN I HAVE MANUALLY CREATE FOLDER IN ETC AND PUT CONM FILE FOR TCP AND USER AND PASS KINDLY HELP

• Hi dudes. I recommend to use a simple and free - ZeroTier. Just create your free account on the ZeroTier website. Only very small and negligible restrictions are used there !!! ZeroTier VPN works on all known platforms (including Linux and also Enigma2 set-top boxes). Join the ZeroTier VPN network is a matter of one command in Enigma2 (via the Linux Shell). Then just enable the new appropriate VPN client via the ZeroTier website (i.e. on the website with your ZeroTier account). VPN settings are also made via the ZeroTier website (in your free account).

• Hi dudes. I recommend to use a simple and free - ZeroTier. Just create your free account on the ZeroTier website. Only very small and negligible restrictions are used there !!! ZeroTier VPN works on all known platforms (including Linux and also Enigma2 set-top boxes). Join the ZeroTier VPN network is a matter of one command in Enigma2 (via the Linux Shell). Then just enable the new appropriate VPN client via the ZeroTier website (i.e. on the website with your ZeroTier account). VPN settings are also made via the ZeroTier website (in your free account).

Have you read zerotier privacy policy at Information Collection and Use ??

It's very good network virtualization software but not real vpn service.

It is based and under United States juridstiction....5-9 and 14 eyes alliance, not really the best.

Edited 3 times, last by linch ().

• I don't share the content of my private PC there. I really have nothing to worry about. If you're doing this... if you're sharing your private data on a PC over a VPN, then that's your problem.

BTW, an experienced IT technician can access any VPN. You have to want it and you don't have to be stupid.

Although VPNs are secure, they are provided by total loosers. It's similar to Linux administration. If you are not an expert in Linux security, then anyone will to destroy your Linux. Definitely if he gets direct physical access to the PC.

Understand plese, that nothing in the world is completely safe !!! And never will be. Namely, everything that a person has encrypted, so everything can also be decrypted.

ZeroTier is a great VPN network that is very efficient and free.

BTW, not even your Skype, Facebook, Instagram, etc. they are not safe. There, too, you can read in the license terms that company owners have the right to handle your private conversations as they see fit. Everything is in their possession and you are unfortunately just an ordinary "visitor" in their world.

You don't know anything about the world yet and you came here to write "hate" on the topic of internet security. It's ridiculous indeed.

• I write about hate ?? and where ??

I don't know anything ok....you are the best.....but keep calm and take a very good chamomile for your stress. Bye

Edited 2 times, last by linch ().

thanks i have created basic account but not so technical so unable to install it on my box kindly when you time little explain please

• 1. you need to write what Enigma2 distribution you are using... not every Enigma2 distribution has this ZeroTier in its feed / server... although it has already been compiled to work under Linux set-top boxes, it depends on the compatibility of system libraries

2. VPN networks are not for IT illiterates... it is to neccessary to know at least the simple knowledges about computer networking... unfortunately

• 1. you need to write what Enigma2 distribution you are using... not every Enigma2 distribution has this ZeroTier in its feed / server... although it has already been compiled to work under Linux set-top boxes, it depends on the compatibility of system libraries

2. VPN networks are not for IT illiterates... it is to neccessary to know at least the simple knowledges about computer networking... unfortunately

i am hoping little help as you are doing and really thank full i will be able to accomplished operation i am using VU Ultimo 4K image open vix

2. VPN networks are not for IT illiterates... it is to neccessary to know yat least the simple knowledges about computer networking... unfortunately

hi

i am using open vix image vu ultimo 4k

• kianiadnan

I've already written answers to your private message. Try to first find and install ZeroTier from the feed server of your Enigma2 distribution:

If you can't find it there, try another Enigma2 distribution, but it probably won't work, because these network drivers in ZeroTier VPN are of course very dependent on the system libraries as well as the Linux-kernel version. So... then... you can also to try the IPK package from OpenPLi Enigma. As first, try the new ZeroTier version. If you got an error, then try also old version:

http://downloads.openpli.org/f….5-r0.5_armv7ahf-neon.ipk (direct copy: zerotier_1.6.5-r0.5_armv7ahf-neon.ipk)

... and / or :

http://downloads.openpli.org/f….6-r0.0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk (direct copy: zerotier_1.4.6-r0.0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk)

• i am sorry i do not knew you send me personal message

silly question where i can access personal msg i checked everywhere there no option i can check personal message anyway no problem

out come of installation

i checked every where its look zerotier not been installad i think i have may be issue in image nothing installed even after installation been completed succefully on ipks may be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!