Budweiser plugin

There are 91 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,568 times. The last Post () by oottppxx.

• Hi

Yes i thought exactly this ...

In att is log ... Absolute 80s working OK ... BBC5 not working ... ERROR ...

I don't want to write you every day ... if you have any tip i will try it ... i'd pleased if you let me know

Thank you for your time

I have home old DM520 ... i will try to install OpenATV 6.2 and will connect to 28E and try to receive audio from it

And on Octagon 8008 - will install clean OpenATV 6.4 (as to have same like you)

Ivo

• Not sure I have much advice - the only thing I can think of is playing around with the queue2 element: maybe copy it (or move it) from the 2nd gst-launch to the 1stt, after the audio/mpeg element? Without proper testing the stream, I wouldn't know if this works or not, just an idea.

• I installed server ... Vu+ Zero with OpenATV 6.2 (clean) ... only one transponder scanned ...

Also I installed clean Octagon 8008 with OpenATV 6.4 as client (only img, mpg123 and plugin Bud)

Tested with Absolute Radio stream ... working ... little mute pause at the bigging but working

Tested also TalkSport ... not working ... in telnet it stops at Pipeline is PREROLLING for aprox 30s

than finished with error ...

I must say with server OpenATV 6.2 it working other with compare server OpenATV 6.3 ...

In att is log file

Ivo

• Any reason to set max-size-buffers to 0? Anyway, can't be of much further help, I've put my suggestions forward before (add a queue2 element on the first gstreamer pipeline to see if helps); also, maybe replace grabbing with souphttp and adding wget command to get the stream into the first gstreamer invocation, per other examples on the sources.json, to see if it's an issue there. Grab the stream to a file, and check it's TS stream, etc... It's impractical to hand-hold, and this is less about the plugin and more about your streams and which pipelines would interpret them, sorry.

• I will wait to new version ... as you wrote ... replace grabbing with souphttp and adding wget command to get the stream into the first gstreamer invocation

I have solution to get delay on my moble ... so take your time ...

Thanks Ivo

• I will wait to new version ... as you wrote ... replace grabbing with souphttp and adding wget command to get the stream into the first gstreamer invocation

I have solution to get delay on my moble ... so take your time ...

Thanks Ivo

I'm not writing a new version, you're free to experiment with what works for you - I can't guess, and everyone's setup is different, so... best of luck!

• ZGemma has Broadcom ARM Brahma 15 procesor ... nobody around me has this receiver or procesor.

I have only Octagon 8008 twin SAT, Octagon 8008 mini, AX Box 61, Vu+ Zero and DM520 ...

I was looking to error from telnet ... there is:

from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstTypeFindElement:typefind:

Stream doesn't contain enough data.

Is not there any set to stream must have at least 100 kbit/s ? Both radios are 96 or 80 kbit/s ...

Edited once, last by ivo2001 ().

• I have a vu+zero with openspa 7.5.005 and when I choose the radio station it doesn't mute the audio of the main channel,

Has this same thing happened to anyone?

• I have a vu+zero with openspa 7.5.005 and when I choose the radio station it doesn't mute the audio of the main channel,

Just posted 6.2.3o with a workaround "borrowed" from Ziko's plugin, for MIPS boxes - might rework the code a bit in the future, but the functionality should remain, please test it out.

Just posted 6.2.3o with a workaround "borrowed" from Ziko's plugin, for MIPS boxes - might rework the code a bit in the future, but the functionality should remain, please test it out.

No longer working for me on Ultimo4K with OpenBh 5.1, as in nothing works, not even mute / unmute the only thing I notice is a very very slight pause in sound on exiting the plugin.

No longer working for me on Ultimo4K with OpenBh 5.1, as in nothing works, not even mute / unmute the only thing I notice is a very very slight pause in sound on exiting the plugin.

Can you turn on debug and check what it says? I'll try removing the alsa tweak tomorrow, as I suspect that can be it.

Edit: 6.2.3p with alsa tweak defaulting to false, try this one, please.

• Official Post

i finally got round to testing this, great job oottppxx :thumbs up:

There is now an option to add IPTV url's to the latest .json file - see the github files HERE

This worked for my iptv provider using this format, in fact i am even able to pause my sat channel for a while, before starting the IPTV audio, hopefully that will help with any audio delays

Code
        ["TestIPTV", "IPTVURL", 100, "http://someurl.net:8080/live/Username/Password/3093.ts", "Test IPTV URL", 1, true]
    • Official Post

Has anyone managed to get TalkSport working using this ?

If so how ?

I couldnt get any IPTV to work either using the format from the post above, i must have tried 20 different providers

Added both online and local (my own STB ) streams to this extract of my .json file, the online version works, but i am unable to test the local version as one of my dishes has just crapped out..... and i am down to a single tuner for now.

Make sure to fully reboot STB when making changes. BTW, IPTV streams still work for me as well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!