Tuner configuration

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,706 times. The last Post () by zz2011.

• Hi

I have a problem on my Vu Duo 4k SE with openpli and one LNB Megasat Divalo Unicable II, When I watch a channel and at the same time record another channel on the same frequency / transponder, the channel I watch and the channel I record alternately freeze by approx. 20 sec intervals.

There are no problems when I record on one transponder and look at another transponder, then it switches nicely to the next tuner.

Is it possible to get the receiver to change tuner even if it is channels within the same frequency / transponder when I change channel and record at the same time?

I have tried other image

Or are there other options?

Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

If you are the same person on PLI forum, best you try the VTI image as that is very much like the Vu+ image. OpenATV/Pure" use different unicable code to PLI/ViX. I cant rememebr if you said if you had tried them or not.

Once Dimitrij adds the code you tested to PLi, it will filter to other images.

• I have switched to VTi 15.0.0 Image which has a different tuner configuration program and now my VU + DUO 4K SE works perfectly…

I can both watch and record on all 8 tuners at the same time without it chopping or freezing, and it does not matter that it is on the same transponder. And now it also changes channels extremely fast.

Thanks for the help

My tuner setup….

Tuner Slot A

connection

Tuner A

Tuner B

Tuners C to H

configuration

expanded

expanded

Like tuner B, these tuners can be assigned an SCR frequency. Please note that the frequencies for each tuner may only be assigned once!

With "Connected to" one tuner must be connected to the other and not all set to "Connected to Tuner A"!

Tuner C must say "connected to B", tuner D "connected to C", etc.

satellite

0.8° W

0.8° W

LNB

LNB 1

LNB 1

priority

automobile

automobile

LOF

Unicable

Unicable

Unicable configuration

Unicable Matrix / LNB / user defined

Unicable Matrix / LNB / user defined

manufacturer

Megasat

Megasat

Type

Diavolo

Diavolo

channel

SCR 01

SCR 02

frequency

Tied together

no

Yes

Attached to

Tuner A

DiSEqC mode

No

No

Vu+ DUO 4K SE DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner PVR Linux Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!