Samur's OSCam - Request for compilation, questions and help !!!

There are 820 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 127,469 times. The last Post () by leonlive.

• Yes, I did. Both 726 and 727 Linux PC x86_64 do not have emu.

I will make a version with EMU ...

but can you tell me why you need Emulator for the server ?

Thank you. Sure, I'm a hobbyist and I run a tvheadend in my house to watch international channels from satellite in the Apple TV. Some of them need decryption and I use soft cam to decrypt them.

Should I download the oscam with EMU from the original thread, when available? Samur - OSCam For Linux PC [ Ubuntu, i686, Debian, Alpine ]

• which of these should i use on vuplus ultimo 4k?

• Gigablue Trio 4K also work in this arm version . You can add it on list

Thank

• Thank you, samur

Do you know about PowerVu encryption?

There are some frequencies that Oscam is not opening anymore in 58W, even with this last version. It's still PowerVu, but people say it's "nano 01" (I don't understand / know details). Oscam finds the key, but no image/sound appears.

Thank you

• it's an elevated type of powervu: powervu+. all discovery, fox & some studio universal ch, implemented this type of encryption. there is no fix yet for povervu+ !

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• It's not. Powervu is 0e00, while vu+ is 0e01. These channels you mentioned in 58W are all in 0e00, that oscam finds, applies and updates/autorolls the keys, but does not show image

People say something related to nano 01 or new Powervu mode.

Chinese Gtmedia receivers are still able to open these Powervu channels you mentioned, with the existing keys, without Internet connection. This manufacturer probably forked a version of oscam and developed a change in ECM.

Source: here

Edited 3 times, last by carinobra ().

• Good evening

I installed Merlin 4 as an image.

I managed to install the latest oscam.

I press the green button to start oscam, but it doesn't start 0scam 11727 r799.!

It tells me /usr/bin/cam/OSCam_11727-r799: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

• Your binary in OSCam-11727-799 (aarch64 libusb) perfectly works in Dreambox Two with GP4.2. However, Oscam starts very slowly (may be 90 seconds or more) and the box is locked up to initiation is completed. Then, it works perfectly. This increases also the booting time of the box. Why? Is this related with config files?

Edited 2 times, last by bal57 ().

• Someone can help me?

I have an Octagon SF 8008 4K

I have the softcam version MOHAMED_OS (enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11727-emu-r799_all.ipk)

But now I wanted to install the Samur version bin,.

I've already tried installing these four versions (one at a time)

oscam-11727-799.armv7-libusb-pcsc

oscam-11727-799.armv7-libusb

oscam-11727-799.armv7ve-libusb-pcsc-aio

oscam-11727-799.armv7ve-libusb-aio

But they don't work

I place the bin file in /user/bin, delete the old file, give the new file attributes 755 but then I can't activate the softcam on the box.

If I put old bin version (MOHAMED_OS enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11727-emu-r799_all.ipk), back, I can start the softcam again.

Can anyone explain to me how to do it?

• I place the bin file in /user/bin, delete the old file

You don't have to delete or remove the original one from MOHAMED_OS, just rename it as oscam_11727-emu-r799_old.

Take an example, oscam-11727-799.armv7-libusb-pcsc

first rename for example up to oscam-11727-799 leaving out ".armv7-libusb-pcsc" you will have oscam-11727-799

Then copy or use the name of the original, and push it usr/bin directory, give it attributes 755. You may reboot or restart the oscam, and you are ready to go

• I place the bin file in /user/bin, delete the old file

You don't have to delete or remove the original one from MOHAMED_OS, just rename it as oscam_11727-emu-r799_old.

Take an example, oscam-11727-799.armv7-libusb-pcsc

first rename for example up to oscam-11727-799 leaving out ".armv7-libusb-pcsc" you will have oscam-11727-799

Then copy or use the name of the original, and push it usr/bin directory, give it attributes 755. You may reboot or restart the oscam, and you are ready to go

I've done this and it doesn't work.

This bin only work in OpenBH an OpenPli images or work in all images?

• you could try launching the oscam from telnet with this command

./"name oscam" -h and post the result?

where "oscam name" enter the name you give to the .bin file

Edited once, last by System: correct oscam bin name without the .bin, as pointed out by "airforce", sorry for the mistake ().

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!