Samur's OSCam - Request for compilation, questions and help !!!

There are 820 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 126,925 times. The last Post () by leonlive.

• Official Post

qwerty and tfrc

OpenPLI is probably missing one of the required libs.

Posting "it dose not work" is not any help.

Start the oscam bin manually and report back the telnet log.

That is likely to tell you what lib is missing.

• i need an mipsel oscam emu with pcsc i have tried various from here & all crash

ive tried on openpli & openvix latest images

the ipk version without pcsc works fine on both images

so question is how do i find out what causes crash

what can i type in telnet or similar to see problem

thanks

update if i start manually with telnet oscam-emu 11730 runs for 30 seconds then stops

any ideas?

ive gone back to this version all runs well but no icam which obviously id like

pcsc readers work fine with this & no crash

incase it helpsoscam-emu.rar

Edited 2 times, last by daphney: update 2 ().

• OSCam-11730-799 (gxapi uClan (U2C) Denys H.265) doesn't work with internal reader on Octagon SX88+. It works with built-in OSCam and with other OSCam (not from samur ).

I also tried to change protocol to gxapi but it's not available from web interface. When I change protocol in oscam.sever, OSCam doesn't work at all.

Also tried to use /dev/gxsmartcard0 instead of /dev/sci0 but it didn't help.

• Hello, good evening, I have problems getting the oscam to work, I am using this firmware ALPHA-X-plus_fta_v1.06.40_2023070 and I am using the oscam that comes by default, I think it is necessary for it to work, I leave you a screenshot, thanks.

">

Edited once, last by cochapys ().

• Official Post

Please can you confirm what is the correct bin file for a ZGemma h9 twin . Thanks

Arm

Compatibility list for checking and links

• samur

Hello, good evening, I have the golden interstar alpha x + receiver and I want to install the latest version of samur's oscam, why do I have this problem

GxDemuxPropertyID_SlotQueryByPid fail!!

in which it doesn't let me have sound and I want to know if the latest version of samur corrects that problem, I downloaded the latest oscam from samur but it doesn't work, I put it in home/gx/local/oscam and rename the file oscam- gx and it doesn't do anything, it still has the same factory version of the receiver. Do you think you can help me? Thank you very much.

• Hello, can you make an oscam for SF8008 arm with cak7 patch? the one you postes is not starting hd05 cards.

Thank you in advance .

This is the correct config with my oscam:

;

• Hello, sorry for mixing threads, you can delete my posts from binary thread.

I replaced my config with yours in oscam.server but I receive the same error:

By the way,

my receiver is Octagon SF8008 4k and i am using latest oscam from you : OSCam: 1.20_svn Build: r11734-799 Compiler: arm_cak7-icam-l2b_(samur)Image : Openatv 7.3 updated with the last update.

• Thanks a lot for your help. I have recreated reader key by key and option by option from webif, as samur suggested.

That did the trick.

I think i was using cwekey0 = 1BCAE16F9F8CE642FCF4F31DE4DEA9C6 instead of cwekey = 1BCAE16F9F8CE642FCF4F31DE4DEA9C6

Thanks again for your efforts , supporting me.

• Hello,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your efforts in correcting the OSCam patch. Your contributions have been invaluable to the OSCam community.

Based on my experience and usage of your patch, I would like to make a special request. I'd like to receive a customized version of OSCam-CyCeCplus that runs on a Raspberry Pi 5 device with Ubuntu 23.10 (GNU/Linux 6.5.0-1011-raspi aarch64) operating system. The customized version should be embedded with the CAK7/Nagra (CAK6.3/7.0) patch to support NC+ Nagra Merlin card.

I am willing to grant you access to my device for building the customized version. I'm excited to collaborate with you on this project and look forward to receiving the customized version.

Best regards,

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!