[Skin] Metrix Confluence Xposter packet by Dragon & Lululla

There are 237 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,873 times. The last Post () by zyjzy.

• Sorry, yesterday I have copied the 1.1 Version from the first posting on the ATV Feed, I have test it yesterday with three of my receivers and I don't ad have problems, no crash or other problems, test it onesmore with Image from today and no problems too.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• thank's for feedback

i'v fixed crash on ServiceName2

v.1.3

d84eb608c944dcca5.jpg

• Available with next image update on openatv feed :upside down face:

Image:

OpenATV 7.3 , OpenATV 7.4

Teamblue 6.4 - 7.3

• have a screen with widget button ConditionalShowHide

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• it means that in this screen only the menu button is functional

in MetrixHD(atv skin) only this is mentioned

"ime-buttons_template1"

<ePixmap position="950,600" size="81,40" zPosition="10" pixmap="buttons/info.png" transparent="1" alphatest="blend" />

<ePixmap position="1045,600" size="81,40" zPosition="10" pixmap="buttons/menu.png" transparent="1" alphatest="blend" />

<ePixmap position="1140,600" size="81,40" zPosition="10" pixmap="buttons/key_exit.png" transparent="1" alphatest="blend" />

regards

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• is in metrix , for all commands in the screen , is the same from my buttoms

<screen name="ScreenTemplateButtonYellow_template1">

<ePixmap pixmap="buttons/key_yellow.png" position="401,635" size="30,40" alphatest="blend" objectTypes="key_yellow,Button,Label" transparent="1" />

<widget source="key_yellow" render="Pixmap" pixmap="buttons/key_yellow.png" position="401,635" size="30,40" alphatest="blend" objectTypes="key_yellow,StaticText" transparent="1">

<convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />

</widget>

<widget name="key_yellow" position="436,638" size="170,30" noWrap="1" zPosition="+1" valign="center" font="global_button;20" halign="left" backgroundColor="layer-a-background" foregroundColor="layer-a-button-foreground" objectTypes="key_yellow,Button,Label" transparent="1" />

<widget source="key_yellow" render="Label" position="450,599" size="170,30" noWrap="1" zPosition="+1" valign="center" font="global_button;20" halign="left" backgroundColor="layer-a-background" foregroundColor="layer-a-button-foreground" objectTypes="key_yellow,StaticText" transparent="1" />

</screen>

• I have just uploaded the version enigma2-plugin-skins-metrixconfluencexp-pro-atv-dragon-lululla_1.6_all to the openatv feed in consultation with lululla, it will be available from the next image update.

Image:

OpenATV 7.3 , OpenATV 7.4

Teamblue 6.4 - 7.3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!