PVR Kit

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 511 times. The last Post () by bodger2.

• Hi.

I have vu plus zero 4K

I bought a pvr kit with HDD attached

I have put it togheter But nothing is happening.

how I proceed from here?

I tried to look i the menys But Im not able to find Any HDD anywhere. Please help

• Best Answer

Hi, I have found out some of HD drives are not recognised by the VU box so you may have to use a work around it. First try to format the HD with ntfs if it has I think fat system on it. I found you need other files adding unless you use NTFS as it wont work.

If that does`nt work use a flash drive to record to then transfer by computer to your HD. Try different images. On my other box Open Spa was the only one that recognised that HD. Go into your boxes menu and see if it recognises your HD. On mine the box sees it but it is impossible to install. I have previously posted about the problem but got no reply so expect it not to be straight forward.

Your television should see the HD attached to one of its usb ports.

VU+ Zero 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!