AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 793 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 100,569 times. The last Post () by giorbak.

• OK Thank you,

then I can confirm FreeServer is on this List I figure it out 3 Image it doesn`t work.

One Image without ADJPanel it Works, sorry that i repeat and repeat.

Is there a Howto to Add Server to the ADJ Panel?

• Dear seagen,

I can assure you that there is no conflict of any kind that AJPanel has with any other plugin. It is totally independent and won't affect or interfere with other plugins or system firmware.

And, AJPanel is installed in the directory with the name "AJPan" (no "panel" words). That's why it has been working with no problems.

If it started to be removed now, then what you call a "Kill List" has grown up. 😀

Good luck.

• OK Thank you,

then I can confirm FreeServer is on this List I figure it out 3 Image it doesn`t work.

One Image without ADJPanel it Works, sorry that i repeat and repeat.

Is there a Howto to Add Server to the ADJ Panel?

Dear trekstore,

You don't need to add a permanent server.

Just select the IPTV menu item from the main page and play with the first three items in the IPTV Menu.

AJPanel will automatically find your files that contain your servers data and will handle it from there.

Then you can explore the available options.

• biko

hi thanks for the info but is there anyway dont let gutemine 3.3 kills the plugin because when gutemine not install the ajpan works perfect but because i need to install gutemine for multi boot ( alan turning ) i have the issue .

thanks again

• dear@biko

Code
    There is the possibility to choose the stalker portal as m3u, but there is no d.box as a file, it seems to be for instant use only. Is it possible to make this option permanent? thanks
  • biko

hi thanks for the info but is there anyway dont let gutemine 3.3 kills the plugin because when gutemine not install the ajpan works perfect but because i need to install gutemine for multi boot ( alan turning ) i have the issue .

thanks again

Clearly, the problem is that you need to install a plugin that kills other plugins !

• dear@biko

Code
    There is the possibility to choose the stalker portal as m3u, but there is no d.box as a file, it seems to be for instant use only. Is it possible to make this option permanent? thanks

It all depends on the server you are connecting to.

Some servers will allow permanent connection, some will open it only for a short period, and some will require new authentication on every access attempt.

• 25f177a1a07.jpg

• Hello biko.

I'm having problems installing the plugin on the DM920UHD4K, with MERLIN-4 OE2.5.

Version 4.0 was installed.

I tried to perform the update on it, but I received the information that there was no update. I then tried the .deb file 4.1, without success.

Instead of upgrading, uninstalled version 4.

And now, successive attempts to install, to no avail.

The installation seems to go fine, with no errors, but nothing is installed.

Tried by Telnet:

apt-get update

dpkg --configure -a

Unsuccessfully.

Need help.

Thanks.

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• are you have Barry Allen installed

• hello, i have install new version but in channels browser i have this

home root kodiaddons plugin.....

home root samsungtvplus.m3u

No others server

My image is openpli8.1

Sorry not clear your question,

The panel is for a lot of function for enigma2 STB. - one of them play iptv from playlist, portal, m3u and send ch. to bouquet and have ability to download picons & epg if server support, Servers not included

plugin independent of any other plugin - you have 3 way to Fitch file (playlist - portal or stalker - m3u or m3u8)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!