AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 795 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 101,878 times. The last Post () by biko.

• Thanks @sarsan for notifying us.

The problem has been fixed (in the coming version).

OK

folowing your recomendation, exteplayer set on, "refresh green button" not see it. see pic 1

please see pic.2 - option "playlist" if picking channels from THAT list there are missing

The green button currently appears only for portal channels and will be revised for other types.

wish new version will come with "green restart button"

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• Thanks for this great tool and your big efforts .

In the last version 5.5.0 , the " EXIT long " button shows ajpanel infobar and not signal as usual , how can assign a button to show signal " this is more important than ajpanel infobar "

Another old issue , when I choose a media file to play , how can I stop it ? Only pause occures , I must exit to channel menu to change to live channel . So if I want to stop media file to play another one , there are many clicks to do that .

• Thanks for this great tool and your big efforts .

In the last version 5.5.0 , the " EXIT long " button shows ajpanel infobar and not signal as usual , how can assign a button to show signal " this is more important than ajpanel infobar "

Another old issue , when I choose a media file to play , how can I stop it ? Only pause occures , I must exit to channel menu to change to live channel . So if I want to stop media file to play another one , there are many clicks to do that .

------------------------------

Accessing Signal Monitor:

The previous versions would automatically open the Signal Monitor (if current service is Satellite) or the Player Bar (for other types of services).

In the new version, the hotkey has been assigned to open the bar (regardless of the playing service). The bar has more menu options to access features (e.g. IPTV and Download Manager) without launchibg AJPanel from the plugins menu.

The Signal Monitor can also be opened from the bar menu (as in the picture).

Note that this option will only appear if you are on a satellite channel.

Anyway, there are 3 ways to opening Signal/Bar automatically (see the picture).

A1.jpeg

Playing media files:

There are 3 options in the bar for stopping/restarting/refresh.

1- "Stop Current Service" : Will completely stop playing (as if the system does not know where it was).

2- "Restart Current Service" : Will restart the playing media (as if it has just been started).

3- "Refresh" (Green Button): Will restart the media but will resume the last playing position.

The bar also offers some features that may help (see the yellow options in the bar menu picture).

OPTION.jpg

These options only appear if the playing service is a recorded file on your storage devices.

1- "Open Path in File Manager"

This option will open the File Manager on the directory of the playing media file. You can then browse from there (if you need).

2- "Add to 'My Movies' Bouquet"

This should be the best method for playing media. It will add your media file as a channel in a bouquet named "My Movies".

You can add all your media files the same way to collect your favourite movies.

And, if a poster with the same name exists in the media file directory, the panel will convert to a PIcon that will appear in the system InfoBar and Channel List.

3- "Start Subtitle"

This option will allow you to start a subtitle file from the same directory of your media (.srt file with same name as media file).

If .srt file is not found, it will collect and show you all the .srt files from your storage devices (to select one).

• biko

first big thanks for "green button"

The previous versions would automatically open the Signal Monitor (if current service is Satellite) or the Player Bar (for other types of services).

In the new version, the hotkey has been assigned to open the bar (regardless of the playing service). The bar has more menu options to access features (e.g. IPTV and Download Manager) without launchibg AJPanel from the plugins menu.

return/open to "player bar" is great option

scenario :

1 - first time opening portal and during playing you can opening and browsing channels lists with "exit button"

2 - when opening "player bar" new way (quote), exit button will escapte you back to enigma menu :(

would be possible to active- mapping "EXIT button" function for 2 scenario as well, please

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Edited once, last by sarsan ().

• Not sure if this is helpful:

When you exit the bar, you can just use the hotkey anywhere (outside the panel and inside it) to open it again.

The hotkey should open the player bar even inside other system menus and plugins.

• Hello

I did install this plugin but it does not play any channel from the TV list I got

Only thing = waiting for state change

It doesn't play the film

Any help please

• Hi biko

your plugin is very usefull; before i use PC oftem

please see some idea with explanation; might will be use in next update

1 - Picon Tools

a - IF picon have references (most of them have - they are from sat. channels) not see reason why dont copy ref. with picon as well

- could you add option - "Set picon with reference to current channel"

b - Picon-Filter: Xtremity,E2M3U2BOUQUET; Pluto plugins downloading picons - could be filter for them if possible or some kind of group.like by date?

1_0_16_3C38_C90_3_EB0000_0_0_0_20220712100837.jpg

2 - File Manager - when you copy file - green button will showing "Copy here" instead "Paste here"

1_0_16_3C38_C90_3_EB0000_0_0_0_20220712103041.jpg

3 IPTV

IF link/add picon to channel with basic references (4097/5001/5002):0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0), then all channels with same references will have same picon :(

these option will be use full:

Change ALL IPTV channels with basic reference "(4097/5001/5002):0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0) to unique reference

1_0_16_3C38_C90_3_EB0000_0_0_0_20220712104741.jpg

4 Services/Channels

could you add operations with bouquet and channels : copy,rename,create bouquet;move channels between bouquets, rename channel,

sort channels by alphabet, transporder...)

1_0_1_1478_C98_3_EB0000_0_0_0_20220712105935.jpg

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• ------------------------------------

Picon Tools (Point "1-a"):

------------------------------------

You can use option "Set to Current Channel (copy file)" which does the following:

1- Registers the reference code for the current channel.

2- Checks if a PIcon exists for the current channel and it will warn you to overwrite it or rename the existing file.

3- Copies the selected PIcon to a new file with the name of the current channel refrerence code.

Example:

For a channel with the reference : 1:0:1:6:1BC0:2BE:1040000:0:0:0

The created PIcon will be : 1_0_1_6_1BC0_2BE_1040000_0_0_0.png

Picon Tools (Point "1-b"):

Three new fiters have been added (in the coming version) to filter files by Added/Modified Date:

- "Today"

- "Yesterday"

- "Last 7 Days"

2 - File Manager - when you copy file - green button will showing "Copy here" instead "Paste here"

1_0_16_3C38_C90_3_EB0000_0_0_0_20220712103041.jpg

----------------------------------

Picon Tools (Point "2"):

----------------------------------

Although "Copy to here" is right, it has been changed to "Paste here" (in the coming version).

--------------------

IPTV (Point-3)

--------------------

There are 2 options to change the identical references.

1- This option will change the references for all IPTV services to unique codes:

- IPTV >> Change ALL References to Unique Codes

2- This option will change the references for only the filtered IPTV services to unique codes:

Step-1: IPTV >> Local IPTV Channels

Step-2: Filter (Blue Button) >> Duplicate References

Step-3: Options (Yellow Button) >> Change Current List References to Unique Codes

4 Services/Channels

could you add operations with bouquet and channels : copy,rename,create bouquet;move channels between bouquets, rename channel,

sort channels by alphabet, transporder...)

1_0_1_1478_C98_3_EB0000_0_0_0_20220712105935.jpg

---------------------------

Services/Channels (Point-4)

---------------------------

Added to future additions.

Greetings

• biko thank you quick answer

know this option, but would be possible to make oposite please

if choosing picon with reference 1_0_1_6_1BC0_2BE_1040000_0_0_0.png

will change iptv channel ref FROM 4097_0_1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0 TO 409781_0_1_6_1BC0_2BE_1040000_0_0_0

if picon not chage refrence( like now) then all iptv channels with ref 4097_0_1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0 will have same picon

once get these - Point 3 from previous post dont need it all ( basicly will do same think)

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• I am not sure if I understood the situation.

Please note the following:

1- Solving the references issues from the panel will only change the references (and will never touch the PIcons).

2- Changing a PIcon for a service will only copy the selected picture to a file with the name of service reference (and will never touch the reference).

Here is how it works:

Example-1 (if service reference is : 4097:0:1:666:6:6:22:0:0:0):

Setting a PIcon for this service will only create a picture file with the name 4097_0_1_666_6_6_22_0_0_0.png

The service reference ramains the same and the PIcon will only be shown for this service.

Example-2 (if service reference is 4097:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0):

Setting a PIcon for this service will only create a picture file with the name 4097_0_1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.png

The service reference ramains the same. However, since this reference may exist for other services, those services will show the same PIcon.

Thats the reason options were added to fix identical references.

• How to resolve, this, waiting for state change,. Try Openpli 8.2 and Openeight 6.8 on my Octagon sf8008

This means that we are waiting for a response from the server.

Some servers delay the response and when they start streaming, the message disappears.

And, when the server rejects the access, you will notice the EOF that shows for a short time then you will get "Waiting for state change". In this case, the channel will most probably not play.

However, this message will remain just in case the server responds later on (some slow servers respond after few seconds).

• can i suggest to add in next edition the below

file manager :

exit with exit button not red

add multi select option for files

add option to set button for player and signal separately

add option to set button for mac portal directly to specific account

• this option not exist yet ...

Imagine IPTV channel name "MTV"in bouquet looks like

4097:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX%3a9001/play/MTV/index.m3u8:MTV

in folder HDD/PICON .. have picon "MTV" name - 1_0_1_1_1_0_D7AD9E_0_0_0.png

when set picon to channel - channel in bouquet should change to :

4097:0:1:1:1:0:D7AD9E:0:0:0:http%3a//XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX%3a9001/play/MTV/index.m3u8:MTV

Hope now is clear

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• The Exit button in File Manager was changed to go up to parent directory (as suggested by users long time ago).

The other points have been added to future changes.

• As mentioned earlier:

Changing a PIcon for a service will only copy the selected picture to a file with the name of service reference (and will never touch the reference).

The idea is to show a PIcon for a service and this is how it is done.

----------------------------

By the way, the system shows the PIcons regardless of what the Reference Type is.

This means that changing RType (the first part of the reference code) has no effect on showing a PIcon in Channel List and Info-Bar.

So, the follwing codes look all the same when the system looks for PIcons:

1:x:x:x:....

4097:x:x:x:...

5001:x:x:x...

When it comes to PIcons, the system only reads the the "x:x:x:..." part. This is the standard in Enigma2 (unless changed by image developers).

----------------------------

If you want to change the reference for some other reasons (for example to match an exisiting Satellite channel to have the same PICon and EPG), there are other options.

See "How to share reference code between iptv ch. & sat ch."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!