AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 793 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 100,389 times. The last Post () by giorbak.

• [/thread]

No problem if new function not implemated in next release, you are boss

Plugin using on daily basis from begining ,and its my favorite.

thank you for develop

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• Could be use in picon filter:

IPTV picos Ref (first number "4097" ) like 4097:X:X:X.....

Radio stations Ref (thrird number is "2" ) like 1:0:2:X:X:X......

TV Statations Ref (thrird number is "1" ) like 1:0:1:X:X:X.....

HD TV Station Ref (thrird number is "19") like 1:0:19:X:X:X....

- Filter IPTV Channels

- Filter picon by satelite possition only-just TV channels

- Filter picon by satelite possition only -just Radio station

- options remove radio; IPTV picons....

might you find usefull might not.
    its up to yoy.

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• A new filter has been added for the coming update to filter PIcons by Service Type (all DVB known types).

The other filters are available in the current version.

• Hello!

I have message on many servers while I want to watch a Live tv that "Could not get Categories from server!" on servers what worked before. The problem exists even with the version 6.0.0 (but with the previous version as well). These are different servers (but the source may be the same as chennel lists are the same). Any suggeestions how can I solve it?

Edited once, last by saalty ().

• Official Post

thanks for your greet effort

but I still can not assign EXIT button for signal directly

No comment, it already answered here

Yes I read this answer , I hoped that I can assign button for signal, I mean "one click for signal" , In your answer it is about 4 clicks , anyway thank you , you are doing good work for all e2 users .

that can be done with raed quick signal plugin. Not sure exit button would be best to use.

• thanks for your greet effort

but I still can not assign EXIT button for signal directly

No comment, it already answered here

Yes I read this answer , I hoped that I can assign button for signal, I mean "one click for signal" , In your answer it is about 4 clicks , anyway thank you , you are doing good work for all e2 users .

that can be done with raed quick signal plugin. Not sure exit button would be best to use.

you are right , raed quick signal can show signal with one click " TEXT button is by default " , in previous versions of AJpanel , EXIT button shows signal with one click in a simple way , in recent versions , too many clicks to show signal .

• Hello!

I have message on many servers while I want to watch a Live tv that "Could not get Categories from server!" on servers what worked before. The problem exists even with the version 6.0.0 (but with the previous version as well). These are different servers (but the source may be the same as chennel lists are the same). Any suggeestions how can I solve it?

It seems it was an error on server sides, because most of them are working again without any change.

• Loving this plugin, particularly the IPTV section. Is there any way of downloading the EPG on all IPTV bouquets rather than the current one you’re on, and would there be a way of downloading this on a schedule automatically? Appreciate these may not be in the current version, but maybe an idea for future release?

• Dear master; Thank you very much for your hard work, it turned out really nice work. Of course, there will be minor problems in this process. You patiently corrected them.

Thanks again for your patience. If possible, I'd like to point out a minor issue I've seen. For example, when using the ip tv bouquet list that we created from the panel, we select and watch the 42nd channel. When we want to change the channel, that is, when we want to choose another channel from the list, it goes to the 1st channel every time, so we want to continue from that channel, unfortunately, it always comes to the 1st channel. This problem only happens on IP TV channels, not on satellite channel bouquets.

• If possible, I'd like to point out a minor issue I've seen. For example, when using the ip tv bouquet list that we created from the panel, we select and watch the 42nd channel.

When we want to change the channel, that is, when we want to choose another channel from the list, it goes to the 1st channel every time, so we want to continue from that channel, unfortunately, it always comes to the 1st channel. This problem only happens on IP TV channels, not on satellite channel bouquets.

kindly answer the following questions:

Q1- Are you referring to Portal channels only?

Q2- Are you using bouquet-in-bouquet ?

Q3- What device and image are you using?

Q4- Are these IPTV channels stable?

or keep refreshing?

• 1-yes, only the channels I copied bouquet from iptv with aj panel

2-no, I only make and use a single bouquet

3-dm525 and openpli 11.2 image given in the form

4-stable

this problem has existed since 3.50 as much as my line

thanks

• very important improvements , thanks bro .

there is a notice on subtitle player , it will be great if it is fixed , the subtitle player plays only one line , if the subtitle has 2 lines at the same time " breaked line " , the 2 lines appear over each other .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!