AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 793 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 101,479 times. The last Post () by giorbak.

• biko

I guess and Rahimim29 thought about exit from AJ Panel Plugin and return to satellite bouquet.

I think he wants that when he stops streaming channels from AJ Panel plugin, to return a picture last active satellite channel, before starting AJ Panel plugin

• Problem is if you make boucuet from stalker player to iptv if you want from channel 11 to 12 automatically goes back to channel 1 so if you make iptv boucuet from stlaker to other satelite boucuet not in stalker player itself.

• hi

sorry for delay response with version 6.0 when you press menu it ask do want stop channel (iptv) then channel dont play any more but with version 7.0 doesnt have that option hope you get my point

thanks

• hi

sorry for delay response with version 6.0 when you press menu it ask do want stop channel (iptv) then channel dont play any more but with version 7.0 doesnt have that option hope you get my point

thanks

Code
    Yes, I have the same problem. Stop the menu channel while watching IPTV. watching the channel without stopping.
  • Code
    Yes, I have the same problem. Stop the menu channel while watching IPTV. watching the channel without stopping.

AJPanel does not ask to stop any service.

This seems to be a feature in the image on your device.

For example, Egami offers options to save timeshift when you change between IPTV channels.

• very important improvements , thanks bro .

there is a notice on subtitle player , it will be great if it is fixed , the subtitle player plays only one line , if the subtitle has 2 lines at the same time " breaked line " , the 2 lines appear over each other .

This issue has been Improved (for the coming update).

• You can try to remove bouquet and do it again

• hi

problem when i am watching iptv channel i want to stop the channel i press menu and press stop current service it does not stop channel still running on background but with the previous version ( 6.0 ) was no problem i attach photo

thanks

The function "Stop Current Service" has been tested OK on many devices with different images.

What is your device and the image used on it?

• hi

i didnt get what you mean by bouquet

but i deleted the whole thing and reinstall it still the same problem when i am watching iptv channel i want to stop the channel i press menu and press stop current service it does not stop channel still running on background but with the previous version ( 6.0 ) was no problem i attach photo

thanks

I have the same problem ,

Novalerse ,

openpli 8.2 , openeight 6.8 , openatv 6.4

• I have a question, I start my SF8008 after 2 months, my Aj pannel ver is 5.0.1, how can I update, as using Openeight image.

Regards

You can use one of 3 methods

1- Update from plugin itself by set update file from here which contain link in panel backup folder, activate the feature on panel setting.

update.png

2- you can use code it's already updated to last version

Code

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/AjPanel/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

3- by stand alone file ipk,deb which attached to last version

• My point is, it loads all old settings and data, how can I clear old files

If you talk about old portal files

Panel are scanned what portal you have on your stb. , remove old file if you want

- There is feature on setting screen you can set panel to search for portal on all location on stb or ex. memory you have or you can specify folder for that

AJ_3.jpg

If you talk about panel setting

Green button ----> Menu

AJ_4.jpg

• Linux is an integrated world with everything you wish through knowledge and familiarity with commands and codes

May God honor the developer by providing this through the panel with ease for the user

Archive - save files

- .tar files (stands for Tape Archive) are files created by the tar utility

Through the panel, you can enter from the file manager to any folder and then press the menu to access the types of archives

000.png

---> (Preserve Path Structure) is meant to compress files while preserving paths.

What are the 5 types of archives that exist and what is the difference between the two groups?

TAR is for putting several files into one package, but it can't compress them

Note: You will not lose Symlink and permissions as well

- gz format provides the best speed but "normal" compression ratio

- bz2 format provides mid-range between speed and compression

The xz format is better when it comes to compression, but it's a bit slower

Usually Debian owners use the tar.xz

Non-debian people use tar.gz

Some blogs use zip and there are several names for it

It is suggested to use tar. gz because it is found wherever tar is found and is often found on all images

An example of compressing files

Tar.gz

111.png

Tar.xz

2222.png

• (compress and convert files to ipk format):

-------------------------------------------------- ---

Enter through the file manager to the folder you want to compress

- Press the menu button

- Choosing archiving/packaging

Convert to ipk file

ipk-0.png

- Press the yellow (installation path) button to choose the installation path for the folder

There are several options

...the current path (where the file to be compressed is currently located)

...Extension Path

...the path of system blues

..... The next line shows the name of the package in the root

......Multi-path - Root which enables you to install a folder containing many different paths

....... Choose a path by moving from the file manager to any file with any path

ipk-0.1.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!