AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 102,878 times. The last Post () by odem2014.

• Google Englisch:

Hello experts, the AJPanel is really cool. I've been busy since August.

What I don't understand at all is creating this EPG

Copy EPG/Picons between Channels (from xml File)

Can't get it. Maybe one of you can tell me exactly how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Hallo Experten, das AJPanel ist echt cool. Seit August beschäftige ich mich intensiv.

Was ich überhaupt nicht verstehe ist diese EPG erstellen

Copy EPG/Picons between Channels (from xml File)

Bekomme das nicht hin. Vielleicht kann mir einer von euch genau beschreiben wie man das exakt macht.

Vielen Dank schon mal.

• biko

card share references with DVB channels (from xml file)

green button(add entry) --press MENU - "could you add options choose 1.satellite possition and 2.bouquet list" - after finding DVB channel, list get switching

to all IPTV channel list-- press MENU -- "could you add option choose bouquet iptv list"

think better logic will be first choose IPTV channels (current watching) and then showing DVB list:

a - list will be starting with DVB channels name like have IPTV

b - "MENU button" will have options choose satelite possition and DVB bouquet list

c - then sort by name , provider ...

thank you

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• a-

We currently start with DVB (as source) then IPTV (as destination). As if we are copying the reference from DVB to IPTV channel.

b- & c-

Will add some filtering in the future.

• option - Change "only specific bouquet" refernces to unique code - dont need change ALL iptv bouquet,

bouquet (pluto tv) have own reference ,epg working, who wanna change them

please add option to choosing with bouquet will be change to unique reference

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• option - Change "only specific bouquet" refernces to unique code - dont need change ALL iptv bouquet,

bouquet (pluto tv) have own reference ,epg working, who wanna change them

please add option to choosing with bouquet will be change to unique reference

What you need (and more) is available in:

IPTV >> Local IPTV Services.

This table will list all the IPTV service. You can use the Filter (Blue Button) which is rich of filters scenarios.

Filter the required bouquet and use Options (Yellow Button) to change the References.

• Dear all!

Sorry if this issue was discussed before.

I would like to record from an IPTV Service. I exported channels from AJ Panel to Bouquets, My default reference type is 5002. When I tried to record channel started from the bouquet I got an error message: "Could not start recording due to invalid service". Then I changed reference type to 1 (also tried with 4097 but my stb freezed) with AJ Panel and I can start the record, file is created but the size stays at 0.0 kB. When I recorded content from DVB service it was fine. Is it any suggestions what can be wrong?

My parameters:

VU+ Zero 4K

OpenATV 6.4

Latest AJ Panel

NAS mounted as cifs

greetz

saalty

• The recording depends on the player you are using (some players do not record).

One of the solutions is to disable ServiceApp and use 4097 to play your channels. Then the recording will work.

Anyway, if not LIVE, you can download movies/series from AJPanel.

• Thank you for your answer. It could be an image problem as sometimes I can record, sometimes not, even with serviceapp disabled and both reference type 1 and 4097. The only difference that with reference type 4097 I got .stream extension and I cannot play it....

• This is to confirm Biko's comments.

The symptoms are the same on other images.

Here are our test results on Octagon SF8008:

-------------------------------------

Test-1:

- OpenATV-7.1

- OpenPLi-8.3

1- If ServiceApp is active and you use 1 or 4097, recording will show the spinning progress for indifinite time (STB will freeze).

2- If ServiceApp is active and you use 5001 or 5002, recording will show the error message "Could not record due to invalid service".

3- If ServiceApp is DISABLED (Original settings) and you use 1 or 4097, recording works with no problems.

11111.jpg

Test-2:

OpenHDF-7.0

OpenHDF is clearer on this issue and will warn the users with a message (see the picture).

By the way, PIP (Picture-in-Picture) will also show similar error messages. PIP does not work with 5001/5002.

Edited 3 times, last by Al3arab ().

• In wich format you record in 4097 when serviceapp is disabled? At me this is .stream file extension, internal player cannot play it, but when I downloaded and tried with vlc it can. By the way, as I sad, I tried on different channels and the recording sometimes works, sometimes not, I mean file is vreated but the size is 0 kB, so it should be an image issue...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!