AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 103,136 times. The last Post () by odem2014.

• AJ bouquet editor - open any bouquet --press "Menu"- Table Statistic --and exit

enigma freeze.
    Zero4K - ATV 7.2 image 28/03/23

please see log :

The crash does not seem to be related to the panel (at least from the crash data you sent). The crash lov shows that it occurs in Channel List when you exit from Bouquet Editor.

We tried to simulate the case on OpenATV-7.2 with problems.

Can you try to run Bouquet Editor from inside the panel menu instead from Channel List Context Menu and see the results ?

• Haven't been able to install this current version 8.8.3 ? collected error " solver encounted 1 problem " Nothing provides enigma2 needed by enigma2-plugin-extensions-ajpanel_v8.8.3_all.ipk

solution 1/1 do not ask to install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ajpanel_v8.8.3_all.ipk .

any idea what might have go wrong ? image is satdreamgr , ajpanel previously installed is version 8.6.0

• try to remove and reinstall, i have it work great on satdreamGr

• Thank you very much for the last update v8.8.5, but I have one question. I can't find the update panel option on the openvix image. Is it possible that something has changed?

Nothing are changed, same way to upgrade from panel

1- press Green button (settings)

1.jpg

Menu screen are displayed, Then press Menu

2.jpg

Config. option screen are displayed, Go to Update Ajpanel

3.jpg

Massage will displayed as attached, choose yes

4.jpg

it's start to connect server to install last version

5.jpg

• Hello,

one simple Question: How can I change Picure Format during play? (For example from 16:9 to 4:3 and vice versa). Thanx in advance !

(I'm using OpenATV 7.2 with Vu Solo 4K). In OpenATV Forum somebody wrote that I have to press the green Button for a longer time, but this won't work while using AJPanel, because it always leads into refreshing the Portal)

• Hello,

one simple Question: How can I change Picure Format during play? (For example from 16:9 to 4:3 and vice versa). Thanx in advance !

(I'm using OpenATV 7.2 with Vu Solo 4K). In OpenATV Forum somebody wrote that I have to press the green Button for a longer time, but this won't work while using AJPanel, because it always leads into refreshing the Portal)

AJPanel does not have this feature.

• Hello Biko,

I have a delay of 2 hours for epg time with an m3u link, witch work correctly with Xsreamity ( without that delay) .. is there a solution to adjust epg time in AjPanel ??

Hello helloula,

Ajpanel are just download the Epg from the server, provider who responsible for synchronization

Ok, but why there is a difference between Xsteamity and AjPanel for epg time ?? with Xstreamity a have the correct time ..

• does anybody knows what to do in regards to the above update error?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!