AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 801 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 104,326 times. The last Post () by biko.

• Good day every one.Could anyone here be kind enough to direct me on how to uninstall a skin using AJ Panel?

Thanks...

To uninstall a skin with AJPanel do the following:

Go to AJPanel --> Plugins --> Remove Packages (Plugins/SoftCams/Skins).

Select the skin you want to uninstall and press the red button (Uninstall).

Press Remove Package and the skin is gone.

1.jpg  2.jpg  3.jpg

4.jpg  5.jpg  6.jpg

• Thanks alot.This is self explanatory with the detailed attached pictures.I guess you must be a teacher cum lecturer.I appreciate alot.

• To uninstall a skin with AJPanel do the following:

Go to AJPanel --> Plugins --> Remove Packages (Plugins/SoftCams/Skins).

Select the skin you want to uninstall and press the red button (Uninstall).

Press Remove Package and the skin is gone.

Great explanation bro.

just the problem will be faced when install any plugin, skin or any other addition by tar file

enigma see only package installed by ipk/deb file which 100% can done by what explained

Unfortunately installation by tar file need manual remove or telnet code by specific files and paths

• Hello, is it possible to record from a live channel in the IPTV portal?

I have been reviewing the settings of the add-on for a while and I do not see the way to do it, or maybe it is that you can not?

in VOD if I can, but in the live channels the download manager option is not available, is grayed out,

it happens in OpenATV and Egami in VuZero4k, would be so kind to tell me how to do it,

I have version 9.0.0, is an excellent add-on I use it daily, great job, thank you very much.

• It should be emphasized that some features that are performed by the Enigma are primarily associated with the media player, for example:
      • Multiple subtitle files for movies only appear through the player (5002 / 4097).
      • Recording from IPTV live channels only works through the player (4097).
      • Automatic channel refresh only works through the players (5001 / 5002).

000.jpg

Therefore, you should review your package and the functions you need by choosing the appropriate player and also changing the channel's reference number if it contradicts.

Also, it is important to install the ServiceApp add-on in order to be able to play channels through players 5001 and 5002. Just installing it is enough, and then you can choose the default settings in the Setting:

Default IPTV Reference Type (defines the player).

• just the problem will be faced when install any plugin, skin or any other addition by tar file

enigma see only package installed by ipk/deb file which 100% can done by what explained

Unfortunately installation by tar file need manual remove or telnet code by specific files and paths

That's right. :smiling face:

• The "Check & Filter" for portal servers was improved in v9.0.0 to skip inaccessible hosts for faster process.

Example:

Let's say we have a host that is repeated in 50 lines (but with different MACs):

http://abcd.com:0 xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:01

http://abcd.com:0 xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:02

http://abcd.com:0 xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:03

http://abcd.com:0 xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:50

If the first line causes a critical error such as "Host does not exist", the panel will skip the remaining 49 lines because they will waste time giving the same error anyway.

Anyway, the current calculation result may seem confusing and it has been improved in the coming update to show clearer details (as shown in the picture).

IMG-20231125-WA0054.jpg

• Cannot install in OpenPli 12

root@dm920:~# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ajpanel_v9.0.0_all.ipk

* opkg_prepare_url_for_install: Couldn't find anything to satisfy 'enigma2-plugin-extensions-ajpanel_v9.0.0_all.ipk'.

• version 9.1.0

"Teach me how to fish instead of giving me a fish"

Now available through the AJPanel function to Add XML file named ajpanel_menu.xml or any other name as i add ajpanel_menu_biko_73.xml

The user can customize it in a way that meets his needs, aesthetically and also in format he like

It can be made available on your Enigma device full store

to have available by your add -----> install any add-ons as skins or plugins, Favorites, scripts, and symlinks ... etc.

i share my file as ex.

unzip the attached file and send to external folder you al ready done before for panel files

you find the new function by press menu on basic panel screen and then choose open Custom Menu, go to my first released biko73

4.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks @oktus for awesome background

• Dear, with this tool ( Read Current Channel EPG : To save it to a file or adjust EPG time offset and send back to the system.) I was not able to get plus 1h for EPG. Sending back to bouquet is not working for me. Thank you in advance. Sf8008;OpenATV 7.4 Devil

5002_0_1_0_16_1FFD_0_0_0_0_20231220171712.jpg5002_0_1_0_16_1FFD_0_0_0_0_20231220171824.jpg5002_0_1_0_16_1FFD_0_0_0_0_20231220171912.jpg

OCTAGON SF-8008

OpenATV-devel- Sat-DvbT2-Iptv-YoutubeTV

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!