AJPanel Enigma2 Tools - discussion & support

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 102,800 times. The last Post () by odem2014.

• Hello biko or friends who knows how to solve this problem , why is it that most channels with 4k or HEVC (H.265) format do not play on AJ-Panel? do we have solutions to this.

This is related to the player you use.

The default player when you install AJPanel is ServiceMp3 and that is decided by the setting option "Default IPTV Reference Type" which defaults to 4097. This should be OK on most devices.

However, you can try other players as follows:

- If ServiceApp is installed on your device, you'll get 2 more players. So, you can try to change the Reference Type from the Panel's settings from 4097 to 5001 or 5002 for the new channels to permanently use the required player.

Another quick test method is to use the option "Replay with ..." from AJPanel Player-Bar menu and try the available players there.

• Hi all!

I use the latest AJ Panel on VU+ Zero 4k under OpenATV 6.4. My problem is that for the portals epg doesn't work, none of them. When I try the portal on SFVIP Player ob Windows there is epg. Forr the playlists epg works fine, and it's all of them. Made conversation with biko, he said that it should work if server suppots, I think it does as it is wirking on SFVIP. Any idea?

• Hi all!

I use the latest AJ Panel on VU+ Zero 4k under OpenATV 6.4. My problem is that for the portals epg doesn't work, none of them. When I try the portal on SFVIP Player ob Windows there is epg. Forr the playlists epg works fine, and it's all of them. Made conversation with biko, he said that it should work if server suppots, I think it does as it is wirking on SFVIP. Any idea?

Fixed in the coming update.

• Guys, How I can add my IPTV channels in Favourite folder as bouquets.

I added bien sport bouquet but I couldn’t add all of them together !

Any advice

• Just installed the 8.6.0. Thank you for your great work. Just one question. For portals now EPG works (before it did not), for EPG button I can see four uocoming programs (is it server side to show 4?) but I don't see in player bar the actual program and the progress bar. Is it some setting missing?

• 8.6.0'ı yeni yükledim. Harika işin için teşekkür ederim. Sadece bir soru. Artık portallar için EPG çalışıyor (önceden çalışmıyordu), EPG düğmesi için dört tane yaklaşan program görebiliyorum (sunucu tarafında 4'ü göstermek mi?) ama oynatıcı çubuğunda gerçek programı ve ilerleme çubuğunu göremiyorum. Bazı ayarlar ek

Code
    what method?
  • 8.6.0'ı yeni yükledim. Harika işin için teşekkür ederim. Sadece bir soru. Artık portallar için EPG çalışıyor (önceden çalışmıyordu), EPG düğmesi için dört tane yaklaşan program görebiliyorum (sunucu tarafında 4'ü göstermek mi?) ama oynatıcı çubuğunda gerçek programı ve ilerleme çubuğunu göremiyorum. Bazı ayarlar ek

Code
    what method?

What do you mean as a method?

Imstalled from telnet, running on Vu+ Zero 4k, OpenATV 6.4. I talked abot iptv services from portal list. Before I do not have any EPG displayed on EPG/yinfo button. Now with 8.6.0 I see the EPG pressing the button, but when on player bar don't see actual program and progress bar. For playlists everythong working fine

• Just installed the 8.6.0. Thank you for your great work. Just one question. For portals now EPG works (before it did not), for EPG button I can see four uocoming programs (is it server side to show 4?) but I don't see in player bar the actual program and the progress bar. Is it some setting missing?

epg-iptv_1.jpg

epg-iptv_2.jpg

epg-iptv_3.1.jpg

Event displayed as get from the server

• When I terminate Update Current Bouquet EPG (from IOTV Server) then it found nothing as it want to import from last watched satellite service even if I watch iptv started from portal. When I export some iptv list to a bouquet and watching that then I can. Is it necessary to export to boquet to make epg update? If it is not clear I can make some screenshots as well

• When I terminate Update Current Bouquet EPG (from IOTV Server) then it found nothing as it want to import from last watched satellite service even if I watch iptv started from portal. When I export some iptv list to a bouquet and watching that then I can. Is it necessary to export to boquet to make epg update? If it is not clear I can make some screenshots as well

Just send to Bouquet and do update epg from server

E0.jpg

and that's the results

E1.jpg

• For me something is not clear, and I would like to investigate what mistake I made if I make any. So I'm triing to explain step-by-step what is my question.

As I use motorized dish, regulary I download settings for enigma2 from the internet and upload it to receiver with dreamboxedit tool. That means that my previosly exported iptv bouquets are gone everytime when I upload new settings as dreamboxedit is adjusted to delete unused bouquets after the upload.

So what I'm doing is start to watch some satellite tv like HRT-1 from MaxTV:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Then I open some IPTV from playlist:

As you can see there is no actual program displayed on player bar:

When I press EPG button on my remote control I have upcoming programs displayed:

When I press EXIT button on my remote control and I go back then I have actual program displayed in player bar:

So that part working fine. Let see this with a portal:

HRT-1 from MaxTV satellite:

Open IPTV from Portal List:

As you can see there is no actual program displayed on player bar:

When I press EPG buttom on my remote control I see much less upcoming programs (only four):

When I press EXIT button on my remote control and I go back then still don't have actual program displayed in player bar:

Then I go to Update EPG:

It does nothing as it uses MaxTV bouquet because I watched HRT-1 before:

So for portals it doesn't work like for playlists. If I download iptv channel list as a bouquets it works, but as I mentioned before my iptv bouquests will be deleted on next channel list (settings) update, also for some iptv portals there is a lot of lists what I need to download as a bouquet, and if something change in the channel list I have to do it again.

So my question is: this different kind of work for playlist and portal (for EPG) is like it should be, or I made some mistake or some setup missing or so on?

greetz

saalty

PS: I always use latest version, now 8.6.1, and I do upgrade from telnet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!