[Discussion] E2Iplayer (Iptv player) Mod by kitte888

There are 65 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,228 times. The last Post () by vera.

• Hi,I downloaded the files from Panda555 attachments and transferred them via ftp,and ftp doesn’t ‘install’ anything it just transfers the copies ( .py ) to map hosts which already has the old ones as .pyc,if i try to delete them and transfer the new ones and re-name them as pyc then the crashing(bad number)starts . maybe I’m doing it the wrong way? Thanks.

you do not rename the .py files you copy over , once you have copied them over reboot gui then .py files are converted to pyc files and will overwrite old ones

• sinbad8472

Sorry , I suspected you did so something wrong when you copied the files. You made a mistake because you renamed .py files to .pyc .

Copy attached .py files in hosts and urlparser. Also delete old .pyc files ( gowatchseries , series9 and urlparser ) and reboot GUI.

• Ok,now I’m little bit confused because ‘Uri’ just said in the replay above just transfer your files with .py to where they belong restart enigma and they will over-write the old ones(forgive me if I understood you wrong Uri) and you saying transfer them delete old ones and then restart enigma,one of these options causes crashe,but i will test both options again.thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!