E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,215 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 88,219 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• Many thanks.

DM 900 UHD

Open ATV 7.4

• Hi. I have installed this plugin but after i create a bouquet, it only creates a bouquet with 300 TV channels. My m3u IPTV has thousands of TV channels. How can i create a bouquet with all channels? Or would it be possible to create a bouquet of a specific group of channels from my IPTV provider? Thank you for your help.

• Hello,

Could you please remove this from your postinst code?

Code
        find . -name "enigma2-plugin-extensions-$PluginName_*.*" -type f -delete

This is not necessary and the ipk has to stay available for the automatic installation process. The ipk and all other ipks not available on feeds you want to install automatically when you do a fresh installation have to be in the directory /media/hdd/images/ipk (or usb).

For a reason I still don't understand, during this process, this line delete e2m3u2b ipk but all others too. Perhaps a problem with the PluginName variable.

Thanks

• How to remove this which is registered at the end of each line in .tv file if a channel is configured to use gstplayer player:

Code
    #sapp_buffer_size=8192&sapp_buffer_duration=0

Thanks

Edit: If you want to keep this information, could you please add a space between the end of the url and this comment?

Edited once, last by jeepcook ().

• How to remove this which is registered at the end of each line in .tv file if a channel is configured to use gstplayer player:

No way. Moreover, this cannot be done. These are the parameters that are passed to gstplayer ... Please refer to the source code of gstplayer and exteplayer3 by @mx3L for a more detailed -

serviceapp/src/serviceapp/gstplayer.h at master · mx3L/serviceapp
    Contribute to mx3L/serviceapp development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

serviceapp/src/serviceapp/gstplayer.cpp at master · mx3L/serviceapp
    Contribute to mx3L/serviceapp development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

if you want to keep this information, could you please add a space between the end of the url and this comment?

Do you understand what is 'fragment' in url? Where did you see the comments? What are the spaces in the URL string? - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc3986#section-3.5

or wikipedia, if you don't understand something in the standard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Resource_Identifier and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/URI_fragment

p.s. https://regex101.com/r/OkX5LG/1 - try this link ...

• No way.

But if you create a channel with default player exteplayer3 and just for few channels gstplayer using reftypeOverride, why are this parameters different from the system parameters? Where are defined in e2m3u2b the value for these channels?

In fact this parameters broke subservices functionnality when using gstplayer.

In your example, where is normally defined the channel name after the ":" at the end of the SERVICE line ?

Other thing, what's this in you example ?#tvg-id=636&catchup-days=5

These are not reader parameters.

• In your example, where is normally defined the channel name after the ":" at the end of the SERVICE line ?

Who told you that "any" name after the colon in the serviceref line is normal? Why and on what basis did you decide this? Because someone once did this for some of his plugins а long time ago, and the rest, who have never read the standard EN 300 468 (Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB); Specification for Service Information (SI) in DVB systems) started repeating like "monkeys"? Because everyone does it? If everyone jumps from the bridge into the river, do you follow them too?

The standard says:

Code
    #SERVICE REFTYPE:FLAGS:STYPE:SID:TSID:ONID:NS:PARENT_SID:PARENT_TSID:UNUSED  
    #DESCRIPTION SERVICE_NAME

Do you see the broadcast/channel name or URL in the #SERVICE line?

p.s. the addition of a URL at the end of the serviceref was a forced measure and a departure from the standard in Enigma2 to provide support for URLs "instead of"/in conjunction with DVB broadcasts... Otherwise, you would never be able to watch IPTV or video from links

But if you create a channel with default player exteplayer3 and just for few channels gstplayer using reftypeOverride, why are this parameters different from the system parameters? Where are defined in e2m3u2b the value for these channels?

If you use the override.xml logic, then these parameters are not added when changing the player

Nothing anywhere and does not "break". Read again links what is URL fragment. I gave you all the information you need above.

why are these parameters different from the system parameters?

By default, they are set exactly as it is done in the serviceapp plugin code. Locally passed parameters take precedence over global ones you set in the serviceapp plugin ... In fact I do not use the serviceapp plugin and only use the players by installing them like this

Code
    opkg install exteplayer3 gstplayer

Why not ? Why do I need the serviceapp plugin if I can pass all the parameters in the URL fragment line (I gave you a link to the source texts above. Have you read? Have you watched?)

Other thing, what's this in you example ?#tvg-id=636&catchup-days=5

These are not reader parameters.

What should prevent me from passing ANY parameters I need, for example, for other plugins (IPTVArchive) in the URL fragment , and not just for exteplay3 or gstplayer? Once again, I repeat, in the previous post, I gave you a link where it is described in detail what a URL fragment is and what it is used for.

• But if you create a channel with default player exteplayer3 and just for few channels gstplayer using reftypeOverride, why are this parameters different from the system parameters? Where are defined in e2m3u2b the value for these channels?

If you use the override.xml logic, then these parameters are not added when changing the player

Parameters are added for channels in a bouquet configured with gstreamer or exteplayer3 and by exception few channels with reftypeOverride="5001". These 5001 channels have the parameters with values found I don't know where.

Nothing anywhere and does not "break".

It does. I'm currently in touch with the dev (who knows how to stay calm unlike you ;-) ), we are working and testing new subservices updates. I will do a feedback here if there is a problem.

Who told you that "any" name after the colon in the serviceref line is normal? Why and on what basis did you decide this? Because someone once did this for some of his plugins а long time ago, and the rest, who have never read the standard EN 300 468 (Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB); Specification for Service Information (SI) in DVB systems) started repeating like "monkeys"? Because everyone does it? If everyone jumps from the bridge into the river, do you follow them too?

And please stop these ridiculous remarks. Have a cordial language.

• It does. I'm currently in touch with the dev (who knows how to stay calm unlike you ;-) ),

Excuse me, but whose logic does the URL fragment "break"? Some kind of "third party" developing? I gave examples of source code in C, where you can see why I did it. Moreover, it is also visible there that any other parameters that do not correspond to gstplayer/exteplayer3 are ignored by C-code... Did I give references to the URI standard? Why does the "third party" logic not conform to the standard?

These 5001 channels have the parameters with values found I don't know where.

They are set by default in the code and are not available to be changed by the user.

• we are working and testing new subservices updates

Before you test and write something, you need to carefully study the standard ... If you pass some sub-url in the url, then you don't have many options =) ... Just read RFC3986 and do as it says

p.s. As a variant of the example - look at how the link to the broadcast on youtube looks like ... programmers at Google do not do "gag" :upside down face:

• Excuse me, but whose logic does the URL fragment "break"? Some kind of "third party" developing? I gave examples of source code in C, where you can see why I did it. Moreover, it is also visible there that any other parameters that do not correspond to gstplayer exteplayer3 are ignored by C-code... Did I give references to the URI standard? Why does the "third party" logic not conform to the standard?

As said before, I've asked the dev about this point. But subservices is not a third party dev but in the enigma2 core dev.

These 5001 channels have the parameters with values found I don't know where.

They are set by default in the code and are not available to be changed by the user.

But they have different values from the one set in serviceapp, there's no logic here I found, because finally these values are arbitrary.

• But subservices

You write a lot of "terms" and "definitions", and this is not the first time, the difference is that we can understand and interpret them differently. What do you understand by "subservices"

I gave a link to the source texts of the players above, in exteplayer3 - "subservice" is implemented ... did you look at how it was done there? This is used to watch youtube broadcasts on Enigma2, for example, in the plugin by Taapt

How and what and where does it "break" something?

is not a third party dev but in the enigma2 core dev.

It doesn't say anything except that you're talking to someone involved in the development of one of the Enigma2 images... Have they read exteplayer3 or gstplayer code... are they familiar with the RFC3986 standard ... only Allah knows ...

You can't know everything. People tend to err. I am also not always right and I can be wrong too, but I give those arguments (in the form of standards) that I refer to in my reasoning and the plugin code ... Your argument is - "is not a third party dev but in the enigma2 core dev." ... Cool =) what can I say about this ....

• we are working and testing new subservices updates

Before you test and write something, you need to carefully study the standard ... If you pass some sub-url in the url, then you don't have many options =) ... Just read RFC3986 and do as it says

p.s. As a variant of the example - look at how the link to the broadcast on youtube looks like ... programmers at Google do not do "gag" :upside down face:

I think you don't know what is the subservices functionality in enigma2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!