E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,209 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 85,529 times. The last Post () by jeepcook.

• There is some manual or help about full override use?

??? In the announcement of changes to version 10.65, I provided a link to the instruction

Снимок экрана 2022-07-10 в 08.11.49.png

Thanks. Readed and used the help, but there is some trouble. I have attempted use override to merge some groups in one ... I didnt get working it.. Its an easy mode to make it work with override?

P.D. Solved. Was my mistake in override use ... Now all works. Thanks again.

NOw, a question ... Whats the difference between this parameters in the config.xml file? The question is because using 3 in gstreamer stops sometimes the iptv file. With 0 (no buffering) goes ok the play of the iptv.

Please, whats diferrent between values for this parameters? (gstreamer, flc2mpeg4, progessive, livets ...)

<gstreamer>0</gstreamer><!-- (Optional) Stream type: 0 (no buffering), 1 (buffering enabled) or 3 (progressive download and buffering enabled) -->

<flv2mpeg4>0</flv2mpeg4><!-- (Optional) EXT3_FLV2MPEG4_CONVERTER (0 or 1) -->

<progressive>0</progressive><!-- (Optional) EXT3_PLAYBACK_PROGRESSIVE (0 or 1) -->

<livets>0</livets><!-- (Optional) EXT3_PLAYBACK_LIVETS (0 or 1) -->

<ringbuffermaxsize>32768</ringbuffermaxsize><!-- (Optional) GST_RING_BUFFER_MAXSIZE ring buffer size in kilobytes -->

<buffersize>8192</buffersize><!-- (Optional) GST_BUFFER_SIZE buffer size in kilobytes -->

<bufferduration>0</bufferduration><!-- (Optional) GST_BUFFER_DURATION buffer duration in seconds -->

• Please, whats diferrent between values for this parameters? (gstreamer, flc2mpeg4, progessive, livets ...)

The plugin generates bouquets based on the player's choice (if you have them installed). For enigma2 there is gstreamer, gstplayer and exteplayer3. Each of these players contains its own settings that can be passed as a parameter. To understand what's what, study the serviceapp source code by mx3L and the corresponding topic on the OpenATV forum, otherwise, it will turn into a lecture on two A4 formats in small text.

Use the GUI to enter or change certain parameters. Tips will be displayed at the bottom of the window.Снимок экрана 2022-07-11 в 07.27.03.png

• Hello pepsik,

your plugin works great, but I have 3 questions:

1) I can't understamd why with this file doesn't see nothing in my dreambox and in PC works.

2) Is it possible remove from name " - All Channels" and leave only the name that I give to bouquet?

3) Is it possible move bouquet IPTV for example from last bouquet to bouquet number 3?

THANKS

• I can't understamd why with this file doesn't see nothing in my dreambox and in PC works.

The fact is that the plugin is not responsible for playing anything. Its task is to create bouquets, linking EPG and picons events to broadcasts. On my VU+Ultimo4K the channels from this playlist play in gstplayer without any problems. Unfortunately, DreamOS is limited in the choice of players and this is not the fault of the plugin. Either 4097:0 (gstreamer) or 8739:0 (eServiceStream) or 1:0 (DVB stream) is available to you on DreamOS. If these "players" do not play the stream, then you need to write to the DreamOS developer's team

Is it possible remove from name " - All Channels" and leave only the name that I give to bouquet?

If you have one IPTV provider and you create bouquets in a divided group, then this inscription will not be. Theoretically, I can think and redo it so that this inscription does not exist

3) Is it possible move bouquet IPTV for example from last bouquet to bouquet number 3?

At the moment, placement on top or at the bottom is available. Paste in a given place - you can not. It is not clear how this implement when there is more than one IPTV provider and at the same time you can have your own favorites lists from DVB and IPTV broadcasts created by you manually. As an option, reorder the lines in bouquets.tv in the order you need manually ... well, or write a simple bash script that will do this every time after the bouquets are regenerated by the plugin

• I can't understamd why with this file doesn't see nothing in my dreambox and in PC works.

The fact is that the plugin is not responsible for playing anything. Its task is to create bouquets, linking EPG and picons events to broadcasts. On my VU+Ultimo4K the channels from this playlist play in gstplayer without any problems. Unfortunately, DreamOS is limited in the choice of players and this is not the fault of the plugin. Either 4097:0 (gstreamer) or 8739:0 (eServiceStream) or 1:0 (DVB stream) is available to you on DreamOS. If these "players" do not play the stream, then you need to write to the DreamOS developer's team

Oh, great master, a question about thi ... What players are used for each value of the parameter "either 4097:0 (gstreamer) or 8739:0 ...... also i Know 5001 and 5002) ... There is a full list and description of this values?

• There is a full list and description of this values?

What players are used for each value of the parameter "either 4097:0 (gstreamer) or 8739:0 ...... also i Know 5001 and 5002) ... There is a full list and description of this values?

1) 5001 & 5002 - serviceapp thread on the OpenATV forum + serviceapp sources on github (I wrote you about that in a previous post)

2) 4097 & 8739 various DreamOS forums

3) Search in google - works wonders

p.s. Try running exteplayer3 (5002) from the command line without options... You will be surprised :flushed face:

• I mate i try last version to test new "override", but when launch it to create bouquets go in crash.

I try also to create a new provider but not solved

See logs

Thank

Hispa

P.S.

I unistall previous version and install clean 1.0.65

• Pepsik, what will be the best configuration to archieve recording of an iptv channel? I have readed and attempted somethings but noone are ok...

Do you know if there will be some good parameters to get running it? Until now, image freezes some seconds after start recording ...

• Pepsik, what will be the best configuration to archieve recording of an iptv channel? I have readed and attempted somethings but noone are ok...

I have never been interested in the topic or plugins for recording IPTV broadcasts =) ... And there are several reasons for that:

1) In which case ffmpeg - no one forbade

2) In exUSSR countries, more precisely, IPTV providers working for this audience provide a service for viewing live broadcast archives ... I wrote a universal plugin for Enigma2 that supports more than 40 such IPTV providers

Therefore, I never worried about the topic of recording any IPTV broadcasts =)

• But do you think it will be possible with gstreamer(5001) or extplayer3 (5002) ?

With 4097 (standar ei2player) image freeze in 10-20 secs...

• But do you think it will be possible with gstreamer(5001) or extplayer3 (5002) ?

With 4097 (standar ei2player) image freeze in 10-20 secs...

It's not clear what the question is here ... The fact is that recording a stream (DVB / hls / ts, etc.) - is the functionality of the Enigma2 framework ... Usually DVB recording is supported in all images ... any attempts to record something either than DVB - cause an error or a message about the impossibility of its implementation. This limitation is imposed by the image... and can easily be fixed by editing the code of the image used... a little desire and perseverance... But this plugin has nothing to do with this 100500%

• master G

Added the Label E2m3u2bouquet

I have Installed exteplayer3, changed streamtypetv from 4097 to 5002 and it works!!!

• let's create a multi-bouquet into a text bouquet

if you describe in more detail what you mean, then this is not a problem and I can add this function to the plugin ... if this of course does not contradict the general ideology for creating bouquets in Enigma2

p.s. If I correctly understand your picture in the post, then such a function is supported. Turn off "multibouquet" in the provider card and get "Group bouquet into it's own folder" (All bouquets & categories in one folder)

• Hello Dorek, how are you? I hope fine!

I was not available for few weeks. Now I have a question, I don't know if we already have spoken about this.

Is the simple quote ' allowed in the name of a channel in a m3u8 line? I don't know anymore if you did a patch to take in account this. Thanks!

For example this ones:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!