Oscam Icam Sky DE and UK

There are 1,135 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 434,525 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Humm... I just made some tests and this ICAM thing is nothing like an IPTV variation.

We can even not having any LNB connected or the dish pointed to ASTRA that as long we have internet for our share provider this works and we get picture on the channels working for the day/moment.

The difference is here we need decoding and we have all the possibilities on top of the streaming like change language audio and so on as IPTV cames allways decoded and as fixed video/audio stream.

I do not agree, I have icam sly de provider(pay). And I can change language on movies channels. Also all channels are 1920x1080 ( except some garbage, like Heimatkanal) . Moreover I can see Nd green decoding icon. Not sure how is it working, but for me picture quality is much better than usual IPTV.
    For me works like normal cs, except longer channel switching.

That's exactly what I said that with this ICAM the streaming has all the functions a normal SAT receiving tuned in broadcast and IPTV not.

But for using this ICAM you don't even need an LNB or dish, just an internet connection and a good provider for the keys.

• @ JamesBond,

sorry but what are you talking about.

sorry, do you have any idea about the matter at all, of course you need a dish and an LNB to be able to receive ICAM :head banger:

Sorry... my bad. For some reason when I did the test looked like my dish didn't move back to ASTRA before the streaming channels started working.

Looks my motor is so fast and silent that trick me saying that.

Because of that I also assumed that it also worked without even and LNB connected apart I didn't really physically do that test.

Sorry... sorry... sorry again for the confusion... :loudly crying face:

• Last night I installed the OScam 11714 with the icam patch, I found two online servers that had Sky De on board, only as soon as I go to the Sky De channel, OScam gives me the message found, but the channel remains in the dark. Where am I wrong? I have an Octagon SF8008 with OpenATV 6.4

TV: Samsung UE32N5370AUXZT

Decoder: Octagon SF8008 with OpenATV 7.0

Feed: 28.2°E - 23.5°E - 21.5°E - 19.2°E - 16.0°E - 13.0°E - 9.0°E - 4.8°E - 5.0°W - 4.0°W / Multiswitch EMP Centauri 8x1

DTT: Monte Pellegrino (PA) e Altofonte (PA)

DAB: EuroDAB (12A) - DAB+ Rai (12B) - DAB Italia (12C) - ADN DAB (12D)

• Did anyone get it Work Fine with OPENATV 7 and FBC Tuner on Dream 920 ???

Looks like Openatv dont works good With FBC Tuners

It Works but if i Switch to Other Channel or any Free Channel on Box i Havent any Pic just Sound i have to Switch over Free Channels till i Get Pic Again

Read something about that Openatv and FBC Tuners arent good Friends :rolling on the floor laughing:

So looks like Time for Other Box or waiting till someone made a Solution for Newnigma Images

I am Still on the Search for CAID:0911 for TTV on 16E if anybody see this anywhere let me Know :D

Send Not from Taptalk or so Sent From 127.0.01 or for Modern Peepz ::1

:saint:

• When I use this (IPK) version on my DM920 with openPLi-develop-py3-dm920-20220927.tar.gz (oscam icam in the image) my local card is not used and my client can not connect to me (ERROR). In OScam webif local card is CARDOK and I don't see the client(s)

• Meanwile I editted my post.

And what I am missing is some extra readers.

cardreader_phoenix: yes

cardreader_drecas: no

cardreader_internal_azbox: no

cardreader_internal_coolapi: no

cardreader_internal_coolapi2: no

cardreader_internal_sci: yes

cardreader_sc8in1: no

cardreader_mp35: no

cardreader_smargo: no

cardreader_pcsc: no

cardreader_smartreader: no

cardreader_db2com: no

cardreader_stapi: no

cardreader_stapi5: no

cardreader_stinger: yes

Is it possible to add smargo, pcsc and smartreader in OScam? Is there a howto?

• I made the configurations as you described, but it always gives me the log found but the channels remain in the black screen unfortunately

TV: Samsung UE32N5370AUXZT

Decoder: Octagon SF8008 with OpenATV 7.0

Feed: 28.2°E - 23.5°E - 21.5°E - 19.2°E - 16.0°E - 13.0°E - 9.0°E - 4.8°E - 5.0°W - 4.0°W / Multiswitch EMP Centauri 8x1

DTT: Monte Pellegrino (PA) e Altofonte (PA)

DAB: EuroDAB (12A) - DAB+ Rai (12B) - DAB Italia (12C) - ADN DAB (12D)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!