Oscam Icam Sky DE and UK

There are 1,135 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 435,991 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• hello@atari, I use icam myself ciepf channel list (bouquet) on my Dreambox is the current gp4-cam-oscam-icam version 11714-r798 I added all your settings in folder osca user file, server file, dvbapi file, conf file but sky remains dark... what did I do wrong???? thanks

show oscam webIF run emu ? have you connect ?

You need tier1 icam patched server or ask your seller.

• Hey together.

I try the dvbapi v5 Version in dreamTWO with NN2. With extern cccam protocoll works but with cs378x from extern, dvbapi says ok but No Pictures cws. Have an Idea?

Thx for help

Edited once, last by Macdaaa ().

• you have the whole info in oscam.conf, just write in browser box ip and port, like for example: 192.168.0.123:8888

if the oscam is running you should get webif, some images like openatv have the option to go to oscam webif, on image webif box ip only

• Hello all, I cant get it to work on vix image. If anyone can tell me how they have sorted it on this image that would be great. Thanks

• icam channels are not avaible when streaming from local lan, using kodi (pvr) or tablet (m3u8) icam user goes offline.

is this icam limit or can be fixed with config ? thanks.

sf8008\ twin/{atv7,egami,pli}

• Code
    Hello,
    to me it works tested now on
    sky sport Bundesliga 3 I see perfectly,

I just have to do some zapping on the channels tesdeschi then I stop on one with I did with the one mentioned and it works without problems with the ecm..714 a bit 'altino but it works.
    Dreambox 920 decoder Openpli 8.xxx.
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Hello,

I have VU+ ZERO 4k and today i made new image(openatv 6.4 from this RE: VU+ ZERO 4K OpenATV 6.4 full backup ciefp) on it.

I think because is from back-up i thought that all configuration is done, but that is no in that case.

There is oscam(BY-DreamSatPanel_Oscam-icam_ r11714-798) and

oscam-emu(OSCam r11711-798)

and here is unclear where can i watch • 19,2 E - Sky DE • icam :: streamrelay :: ??? on Oscam-icam_ r11714-798 or OSCam r11711-798 ????

and can someone write where need to update oscam.conf file ????

• Official Post

and here is unclear where can i watch • 19,2 E - Sky DE • icam :: streamrelay :: ??? on Oscam-icam_ r11714-798 or OSCam r11711-798 ????

What is unclear? Install either of the softcams i linked. Add your reader to those configs and don`t edit anything else. Change the setting in the E2 image. Copy the custom stream relay bouquet list. View the SKY DE channels from the custom channel list.

and can someone write where need to update oscam.conf file ????

If you are using the OSCam or NCam i linked you don`t need to edit anything.

Everything has been explained already in the link i provided you earlier.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!