Oscam Icam Sky DE and UK

There are 1,135 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 434,679 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• when i use this set up (atari) i can open all my euro channels no problem except for skylink 23.5e. which takes around 8 seconds to open. is there any way i can change a setting in oscam to stop this and make it open straight away like the other sats?

thanks in advance

• when i use this set up (atari) i can open all my euro channels no problem except for skylink 23.5e. which takes around 8 seconds to open. is there any way i can change a setting in oscam to stop this and make it open straight away like the other sats?

thanks in advance

Yes use for test without dvbapi or show how caid will open and add this in dvbapi file.

?

• Hello,

I am asking for a lot of help,I have a drembox 800 hd sev2 ...images newnigma2.

who will be the best oscam-icam ? I would love to see the sky Ger.

best on satellite 19,2 .

if a change is necessary images,then I would do it.

thanks

• Thank you. I try and update you.

Are ICAM lines different from CCCAM lines?

With Oscam 11715 and CCCAM lines uploaded in oscam.server will I be able to see Movistar +?

you need only right read !

i have zgemma. Il Ok?

• I don't think they are different the thing is if the server has the icam pach applied properly and working fine... In many servers it works with problems, not stable yet.

With icam you will be able to watch whatever you are watching before without any difference plus sky... So you just have to put your cccam lines in the oscam.server BUT of course you should convert them in the oscam reader format.

• I confirm bountyhunter21

Everything works perfectly!

Thanks atari

• German channels work for me but only if I have the "Require authentication for http streams" option disabled

Is there a way to have that option enabled and have the channels work?

• When work why do you need this option ?

Because I use this option to protect the channels when I watch them from away from home not to be turning the option on and off when I want to watch the germans channels

Edited 2 times, last by emimd ().

• Hi everyone, I followed the tutorial, all you need for oscamicam and I found a free server on the net, it's perfect, all the channels are working very well, thank you for sharing. ...

Tested with Openpli, Pure2, OpenAtv everything works without problem....

• Hey guys,

I have very weird problem with Sly De Icam. Story below:

Firstly i tried to run it on VU+ Zero, everything was smooth unitl i tire to open channels. The receiver gives me info that there is no signal from satellite ( of course I had bouqet with icam channels ). I was fighting with this problem few days and gives up, thinking maybe Vu zero is too old.

I succesfully run it on Vu uno 4K se and Zgemma H9s, no issue at all. Works perfectly.

On sunday it stops working on UNO SE, gives me the same error as on VU zero, I reload all channels, load special icam channels no luck.

I left is as it is, as more Sly de I'm watching on Zgemma.

I didn't youch anything on zgemma and yesterday the same problem on zgemma... i reload channeles etc.... no luck

I didn't try to do load image from scratch yet, maybe someone had simillar issue and know how to fix it ??

Very annoying problem..

P.S Using Open pli on all receivers

P.S2 maybe there is new icam channel bouqet I could try?

Edited 2 times, last by troxter ().

• ewwuYBp.pngthis is what im getting currently on sly de channels, did something change? a week ago it was working great, now its like theres no channels at all, all the regular non streamrelay channels work fine

• If you updated your channel settings or the oscam or they got updated somehow maybe the problem is there...

Download this settings and take only the file with skyde steam relay.

Also check from your menu that the settings are correct...

OLD radegast

integrate ECM in HTTP streams on YES

Decrypt HTTP Streams NO

Decrypt received HTTP streams NO

Load unmounted bouquets YES

with the new version you have to reset it again, like this,

dvbapi version

Integrate ECM in HTTP streams to NO

Decrypt HTTP streams YES

Decrypt received HTTP streams NO

Load unmounted bouquets YES

• Maybe it's your server most of them they are not stable yet or haven't applied the patch properly, I don't know, or you can try ncam instead... It works better for me at least, But first unistall all the softcams that you may have already and also delete all the config files usually in etc/tuxbox and then install it and see how it goes.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!