Oscam Icam Sky DE and UK

There are 1,135 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 434,264 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hi guys,

please excuse my dumb questions. I am out of the topic for almost 1,5 years now. I was deep into it whily V13 Sky Card was still working - even with cracking it. I had a deep dive into the materia on these days, but then all V13 got locked and I cancled my official Sky Abo (yes I indeed was legal Sky customer until that point)

Now I am overwhelmed when I read all this new stuff with OSCAM-ICAM and so on. And to be honest I am so confused right now that I have no clue where to start :)

To get in detail: I have a VU+ UNO4k with VTI15 and Oscam (old version) for HD+.

Can someone help me and tell me what exactly I have to do to get Sky again?

I understood so far the following points:

1. Get a PayServer Provider which has a working Line for SKY DE ICAM ==> Where and how can I find a reliable PayServer and how do I know which channels will work? :D

2. Install the most current version of this working OSCAM 11714 with DVBAPI (because just the version with DVBAPI will work on VTI-Images) ==> correct?

3. Do the necessary settings in all the oscam-config files ==> which settings have to be done locally in my Oscam-configs? Or do I just need a working Line to be put in as a reader?

4. Get a special Bouquet for the Channels ==> here I am really confused... Is this still necessary, even if I use the OSCAM version with DVBAPI?

Thank you so much for your help. I would really appreciate a step-by-step guidance for any VTI-Image-Users and especially a hint which Payserver might be the most suitable one. I would prefer being a legal customer again, but as far as I understood right now, it is currently not possible to get a local card working, right?

Thanky guys!!

• I just use free servers and it works perfect during football matches. Presumably because the cache is strong then. I'm sure if I tuned to a kids channel at 2am it would be constant freezes... if it even cleared at all.

For no freezes I think you are going to need a friend with a real card or a top tier pay server.

I imagine after some time we will be back to where we were before icam (free servers working great all the time).

• Official Post

I just use free servers and it works perfect during football matches. Presumably because the cache is strong then. I'm sure if I tuned to a kids channel at 2am it would be constant freezes... if it even cleared at all.

For no freezes I think you are going to need a friend with a real card or a top tier pay server.

I imagine after some time we will be back to where we were before icam (free servers working great all the time).

is that on TV headend ? or have i confused you with someone else.....

• I just use free servers and it works perfect during football matches. Presumably because the cache is strong then. I'm sure if I tuned to a kids channel at 2am it would be constant freezes... if it even cleared at all.

is that on TV headend ? or have i confused you with someone else.....

Yes

• Code
    good with oscam_Oscam-icam_ r11714-798 I get this, before I had it on but I took it off and it was still the same without seeing anything in the log this comes out for ????(emu) icam_send_to_radegast send failure, if you can help me by I don't see anything all black from this, it's as if I were receiving but nothing all black, thanks
  • Thanks for all the tips.

My VTI with Openatv 7.0. runs, but I have many freezers and only some channels are bright.

It would be nice, if you could post a step-by-step guide, including the required files. :smiling face with halo:

• We need simple explanation to the difference between radgest and dvbapi , as I found that there's 2 types of oscam, one works with radgest and other works with dvbapi , and every oscam has different config and also e2 settings for stream is different .

Thanks

• Not used satellite in over two years and find this Oscam very interesting. Seems that sky.de has been easily been broken or they are playing around? If they are using Icam,why hasn't sky UK and sky Italy not been comprimsed?

• We need simple explanation to the difference between radgest and dvbapi , as I found that there's 2 types of oscam, one works with radgest and other works with dvbapi , and every oscam has different config and also e2 settings for stream is different .

Thanks

Code
    good thanks for answering, let me explain, I have deco vu+ only 4k, openspa image, oscam-icam r11714-798, I have activated the option (include ECM in streams http YES)
    • Official Post

We need simple explanation to the difference between radgest and dvbapi , as I found that there's 2 types of oscam, one works with radgest and other works with dvbapi , and every oscam has different config and also e2 settings for stream is different .

Thanks

Older ICam patches didn`t have support for DVBAPI, so you had to use Radegast. Latest V5 patch has support for both options.

Regardless of which is used some settings will need applied within the E2 image menu (Dreambox DreamOS images don`t require this).

Radegast:

Code
    Include ECM in HTTP streams on           - YES
    Descramble HTTP streams                  - NO
    Descramble received HTTP streams         - NO
    Load unlinked userbouquets               - YES

DVBAPI:

Code
    Include ECM in HTTP streams on           - NO
    Descramble HTTP streams                  - YES
    Descramble received HTTP streams         - NO
    Load unlinked userbouquets               - YES

These settings can be found by accessing the openwebif plugin (boxes ip address) in a browser > Extras > Settings > Customize

DVBapi & Radegast settings.png

Or in the E2 image Menu > Setup > System > Customize

Include ECM in HTTP Stream.jpgLoad unlinked userbouquets.jpg

Use these oscam configs:

linuxsat-support.com/filebase/file/583/

Use either radegast or dvbapi, not both at the same time. Disable/remove the option you aren`t using from oscam.conf

No other edits are required in these configs, just add your reader to oscam.server

SKY DE Channel list - userbouquet with instructions is packed in the oscam_config_simple_by_atari_icam file.

Ciefp Settings SKY DE ICam userbouquet.

lippei Settings SKY DE ICam userbouquet.

No more messing about with individual files or patches. All E2 Devices & Images .ipk or .deb is linked below.

• friends,

these radgast and dvbapi settings

Where can we do dreambox two satellite devices and oe 2.6 software

• Thanks for replay ,

Another question , should I use modified fav for skyde in both cases or only in case of radegast ?

And in the dvbapi case I use the usual channel list ?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!