tivusat 4k CI+ CAM is not working on my vu+ solo

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,191 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• Screenshot-20230216-073509-2.png

Code
    only this one works 100x100.

Which card is this? Which caid?

I have right now installed on my vusolo an old blue 183D card (no cam) that will probably stop working soon. I m considering which other options I have to use another newer card (with or without cam) for my original vusolo. I also understand that probably any new card must be activated using a certified device so probably I need a cam too.

• Screenshot-20230216-073509-2.png

Code
    only this one works 100x100.

Which card is this? Which caid?

I have right now installed on my vusolo an old blue 183D card (no cam) that will probably stop working soon. I m considering which other options I have to use another newer card (with or without cam) for my original vusolo. I also understand that probably any new card must be activated using a certified device so probably I need a cam too.

this card is a golden one with the caid 183E,
    I also have a VU+ Solo2 and use this cam and it works with both blue and gold cards (183d, and 183e)
    and the image I have is Open PLI 8.3
    but tested with other image and this cam works fine

• my new tivusat 4k CI+ CAM is not working on my vu+ solo: there is a way to fix the problem ?

Just use a SamSung CAM which is CI, to activate your Gold Tivusat card (you will get the audio when it's activated), then put the card into your OSCam and it will work just fine.

TS

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!