History Zap Selector by ©Dorik1972

There are 285 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,735 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• I tried to explain what problem I had in my image, but my English is not good, I use Google Translate for that and the words are not clearly translated I think. Sorry about that.

I understand this and treat it very respectfully only because you tried to do this and convey your problem to me... patience.. let's wait for the test results and everything will work for everyone...

• dear @Endzi problem not from your translation,

just any developer need to see fixed thing describe the problem to fix ..... without log how can know about the problem

i try to help by use all steps you do as install all multistalker's version normal & pro to find what is the problem but i have no problem

that's it, also with no one else reported to same problem !

• but oddly,

Tell me... did you do Restart GUI... after that, the last channel on which you made a restart is "playing"? Is the plugin being called? Is the last channel DVB? or is this the recording you watched on MoviePlayer?

I see in your log that the crash occurs when the GUI is overloaded... but not when you start playback in MoviePlayer... Switch the broadcast to any DVB or IPTV and restart the GUI... does it crash?

• but oddly,

Tell me... did you do RestartGUI... after that it shows the last channel on which you made a restart? Is the plugin being called? Is the last channel DVB? or is this the recording you watched on MoviePlayer?

Yes, I did restartGUI, I did a full reboot, and twice Restart GUI actually. It did show the last channel on which I was when I did the restart. Yes it was a channel I was receivng from SAT through LNB. The crash screen is when I try to watch a recording with PVR.

• I'll try it later today when I return home and let you know. But as far as I I can already tel you is that I tried it a couple of times, with DVB and recordings, I reinstalled second infobar , restart a couple of times, no problem so far. The only thing I did not try is to call HZS WHILE watching a recording. I'll do it and keep you informed later.

Thanks.

• I tried it. It is working,

please test in different variants with DVB, IPTV, records, movies, etc. Try calling HZS when watching a recording... set yourself the task of getting a crash =) If everything is OK, I will optimize the code a little more and update it for everyone tomorrow during the day

It looks OK. I tried everything, but I was not able to crash it. There is one thing though. I was not able to call HZS while watching a recording on movie player. I call it, nothing happens, it does not show on screen. Maybe that is how it should be? I don't know. After stopping the movie player, when I call it, it shows up normally.

Edited once, last by fault123 ().

• Is it possible to record the iptv channels zapping history beside dvb channels?

What are we talking about? Are you talking about sorting the channels in the switching channels history list? Well, they're sorted in the order they're switched... what you switched last is higher on the list ... What's the point of sorting by broadcast type?

• Is it possible to record the iptv channels zapping history beside dvb channels?

What are we talking about? Are you talking about sorting the channels in the switching channels history list? Well, they're sorted in the order they're switched... what you switched last is higher on the list ... What's the point of sorting by broadcast type?

No, I mean something else, last conversions show that, users of Multistalker, tried to use hzs during their activities on Multistalker, they assumed it will move them directly to dvb channels and turn Multistalker off, for this reason they face crash.....

Now hzs store only the user activity for dvb channels only, i am wondering now, is it possible to store user activity for both dvb channels as well as iptv streaming channels?

Currently, there are a lot of channels bouquets include streaming vod, live channels... etc beside the usual dvb sat channels, so it will be nice if hzs can store both.... Why... Multistalker as example has no favorites channels option, also streaming vod or iptv live channel,..... I am not sure if this is good idea or no.... It was just a thought come to my mind

• and turn Multistalker off, for this reason they face crash.....

Fixed no more crashes in this case with Multistaljer or any other plugins ... сheck out the user posts in the posts above

Now hzs store only the user activity for dvb channels only, i am wondering now, is it possible to store user activity for both dvb channels as well as iptv streaming channels?

Who told you that? HZS - does not store anything ... HZS uses the functionality of your image in which the "switch list" is implemented. This is a standard feature of almost any image ... the list stores ANY type of broadcast if they were started using standard bouquets - DVB-S/C/T , IPTV, MEDIA ... HZS is a plugin that shows you this list, sorts it, and allows you to delete entries from it or clear it completely + additional functionality in the form of translations

Снимок экрана 2023-11-21 в 07.32.42.png

. Multistalker as example has no favorites channels option, also streaming vod or iptv live channel,...

Write to the "Multistalker" author that he would add to his plugin the support of the ChannelSelector standard Enigma2 class functionality, or add some features to plugin code in the form of "favorite" groups or any other wishes you may have.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!