History Zap Selector by ©Dorik1972

There are 285 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,327 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• Hi Pepsik,

Is it possible to add support in the next version to make hzs as a default to the built-in zap screen?

This will be better than assign a hotkey to call it, I think user who decided to install hzs already not satisfied with the built-in zap screen.

And just in case user decide to uninstall it for any reason, during removal process return the built-in zap screen to its default.

Moreover, I would like to remind you to add backup / restore freature to next version, I know you think this is not necessary but for user who has like 10 image and reinstall the plugin frequently it is better to restore the key path and setting directly from restore file instead of repeat the process each time.

Regards

• Moreover, I would like to remind you to add backup / restore freature to next version, I know you think this is not necessary but for user who has like 10 image and reinstall the plugin frequently it is better to restore the key path and setting directly from restore file instead of repeat the process each time.

Backup/restoring of plugin data can only work if you have the same channels (favorite) in all 10 images... It is much easier to rewrite /etc/enigma2/historyzap.pkl into the images you need. All data about "channel switching" is stored in this file

In any case, in each of the 10 images you still need to install the plugin =) and at least copy the “bouquet” files, so copy the files with the plugin data at the same time

• No. And no, for two reasons.

1) Many images already have this functionality built-in (in a simpler version)

2) This functionality cannot be “built in” by simply redefining the class... alas

You miss my point, In all images let's say button X used to call the basic zap function, my request is... Once install hzs, I can call it with same X botton instead of assign it by hotkey, my point is save this step, I will not use the simple zap and hzs in same time,

Backup/restoring of plugin data can only work if you have the same channels (favorite) in all 10 images... It is much easier to rewrite /etc/enigma2/historyzap.pkl into the images you need. All data about "channel switching" is stored in this file

In any case, in each of the 10 images you still need to install the plugin =) and at least copy the “bouquet” files, so copy the files with the plugin data at the same time

I was not referring to backup channels I was referring to plugin setup parameters such as languages used, activation key path, show in extension menu.... etc (all settings listed in plugin itself when you press manu botton) but if you want to add channels as well, it your call.

• I was referring to plugin setup parameters such as languages used, activation key path, show in extension menu.... etc

Well, it’s possible.., I’ll think about implementing this functionality... Although you’re the only one asking for it.... Most likely you’re the only one who has 10 images at the same time... it’s unclear why :beaming face with smiling eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!