superbox s750

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,602 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • good evening I have had a receiver for years it is still blocked on this image I have found someone to help me can you offer me a solution

for example a hardset or something to unlock it

I tried with WinSCP but I don't know its host or password so I can't choose this option as long as it doesn't start at all

Thank you very much and good evening

First, the your topic is in the wrong place. Your device is carrying the 7111 processor, not the 7162

See your device here

Error installing the wrong enigma version on your device, you should go back to the spark system on your device and erase the wrong version of the enigma and re-install the correct version

This is done via the following

Close the device from the power button in the back and Click on the ok from the front of the receiver for 5 seconds, then not leave ok, and

open the device from power button in the back,Until it Appears on the screen is forc supported you from Ok, then you Click on the channel buttons next to it until the word spark appears on the Ok wait a little while Boot appears and the device will run.

Then go to my forum topic on the following link to complete the steps

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!