Oscam Icam TVHeadend

There are 308 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 88,615 times. The last Post () by damyaugust.

• Thanks, SKY channels now work perfectly at CE 20

• Please, could you tell me what oscam-icam version and config files are you using for CoreELEC?

Thanks, fegol, for the CoreELEC tvheadend addon. :thank_you2: :thank_you2:

oscam-11715-arm-EMU-icam_v8

Sorry if my question seems stupid, but I don't know exactly which file I need.

Perhaps any of these versions? Could you provide a link?

Thanks in advance and kind regards

• I don't use the oscam-icam version patches, unfortunately none of them work properly in my case, icam-v1 was the best for me (my favorite), but even with it, the images were stuttering about every 3-4 seconds, with the later ones there were even more errors in the on my device and system.

Arm-neon was added later, but the stuttering didn't go away, and in my case it also caused a crash in my oscam.

I tested them with Tvheadend 4.2 on CoreELEC and LibreELEC (arm, aarch64).

Thank you and all my appreciation to "icb" for his persistent work.

The first one that worked for me was streamdecrypt.

This worked perfectly with Tvheadend 4.2 without any hiccups, only channel changes and edits caused more problems

(And tvheadend patches were born from streamdecrypt for these reasons...)

#########################################

Please, could you tell me what oscam-icam version and config files are you using for CoreELEC?

Thanks, fegol, for the CoreELEC tvheadend addon. :thank_you2: :thank_you2:

So to answer the question I use the old tried and true configuration with pmt_mode = 4, without icam patches.

#########################################

If you don't know which one to choose, then in the case of CoreELEC the Add-ons/Download/Services/...

Or what you like:

OSCam For CoreELEC - Linux Satellite Support Community
    oscam-svn11696- with emu ;;Request for compilation OSCam, questions and helps !!!
    www.linuxsat-support.com

Tutorial: Step by Step CoreElec and Tvheadend Server - Mecool Kiii Pro - - Linux Satellite Support Community
    Note: CoreELEC 9.2 will become End Of Life on 31.12.2021. Please get more information about EOL HERE .      . Download Stable Legacy Build1. Tutorial: Burn…
    www.linuxsat-support.com

Libreelec/Coreelec PVU Core for Mecool K1 - K2 - K3 - S905 - 912 - Linux Satellite Support Community
    Today ..Work Finished ..1. PVU Core Backup for Libreelec s912 8.2.2.3 , S905 8.2.3.1 , 8.2.4.1 , 8.2.5: K1 Plus , K1 Pro , K2 Pro , K3 Pro2. PVU Core Backup…
    www.linuxsat-support.com

Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED - Linux Satellite Support Community
    Ncam EMU*******************P.s: No more bin for openssl1.1 (all bin files will be works on all image openssl old/new)*******************Download…
    www.linuxsat-support.com

etc...

• Install one of the above TVH plug-in and work if you install any OSCAM-ICAM suitable for your device.I tried a few osam-icams, they worked in all of them.

I use kodi 20 nexus there

Version: Oscam-Build-Dreamosat-1.20_svn-R11715-798-ICAM-V8

Compiler: ARM-OE20-Linux-gnueabihf

This Oscam Works

OE20_ARM_SSL3 – Google Drive

• You are my hero, fegol :thank_you2: :thank_you2: :thank_you2: :thank_you2: :thank_you2:

Thank you very very much.

I leave here the (easy) steps that I have followed in case they are useful for someone with CoreELEC.

My steps with CoreELEC 19.5 rc2 (S905X3 device):

1) I have upgraded CoreELEC tvheadend addon with yours:

https://www.linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/208297-19-5-zip/

I used:

service.tvheadend43-19.5.105.zip

included in your 19.5.zip pack.

Additional considerations:

When upgrading the tvheadend addon with yours, the contents of the "bin" and "picons" folders are deleted or modified. I made a backup of these folders (bin, picons) before updating the tvheadend addon to restore the grabbers I had configured in "bin", and the picons in "picons" after the upgrade.

2) I'm using "normal" oscam from entware:

Index of /aarch64-k3.10/

(at this moment, "normal" version 11711).

Works perfectly well. No need of modified oscam with your tvheadend addon.

In oscam.conf:

[dvbapi]

enabled = 1

pmt_mode = 4

listen_port = 9090

user = (the user that you configure in tvheadend / CA)

read_sdt = 2

write_sdt_prov = 1

boxtype = pc

Thanks again. The CoreELEC tvheadend modified addon has been really very useful for me.

• Hello:

I'm using fegol (thanks again) tvheadend modified for CoreELEC ( https://www.linuxsat-support.c…tachment/208297-19-5-zip/ ) + normal "oscam" (entware, CoreELEC).

In my experience with 098D:

a) When ECM times are in the range of ~ 500 ms, the video is perfectly stable

b) When ECM times are more or less from 1000 to 2000 ms, the video has small image cuts

c) When ECM times are > 2000 ms, the video has considerable image problems (image stops, restarts, etc.)

Is there any configuration for modified tvheadend or for oscam (any other oscam version?) to obtain more "stable" video with ECMs "not so fast"?

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Edited once, last by roisiano ().

• This is a normal for not only this CAID

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!