Oscam Icam TVHeadend

There are 308 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 89,710 times. The last Post () by damyaugust.

• On Debian 11.5 / Ubuntu 20.04.5 you should be able to compile TVH and build a *.deb package by following below exemplary steps.

Of course, libdvbcsa should be patched already and libdvbcsa-dev shall be uninstalled.

If not already uninstalled, do it at first:

Code
    sudo apt-get purge libdvbcsa-dev -y
    sudo apt autoremove -y

Next, git clone TVH, patch and compile:

Code
    mkdir /var/tmp/tvheadend
    git clone https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend.git /var/tmp/tvheadend
    cd /var/tmp/tvheadend
    git config apply.whitespace nowarn
    git apply /var/tmp/patches/tvheadend/tvheadend43.patch
    ./configure --disable-ffmpeg_static --disable-libfdkaac_static --disable-libtheora_static --disable-libopus_static --disable-libvorbis_static --disable-libvpx_static --disable-libx264_static --disable-libx265_static --disable-libfdkaac --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --disable-avahi --disable-dbus_1 --disable-bintray_cache --disable-execinfo --disable-hdhomerun_static --disable-hdhomerun_client --enable-libav --enable-pngquant --enable-trace --enable-vaapi --infodir=/usr/share/info --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --prefix=/usr --cc=cc --arch=x86_x64 --platform=linux --python=python3 --sysconfdir=/config
    make -j$(nproc)

then, if successful, try if compiled TVH binary runs with

Code
    ./build.linux/tvheadend --noacl

next, if TVH runs and can be accessed via its web UI, build the package by manipulating the related autobuild.sh script like this:

Code
    cd /var/tmp/tvheadend/Autobuild
    nano debian.sh
    add argument '-d' to dpkg-buildpackage to remove libdvbcsa-dev dependancy: dpkg-buildpackage -d -b -us -uc
    save debian.sh
    AUTOBUILD_CONFIGURE_EXTRA="--disable-ffmpeg_static --disable-libfdkaac_static --disable-libtheora_static --disable-libopus_static --disable-libvorbis_static --disable-libvpx_static --disable-libx264_static --disable-libx265_static --disable-libfdkaac --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --disable-avahi --disable-dbus_1 --disable-bintray_cache --disable-execinfo --disable-hdhomerun_static --disable-hdhomerun_client --enable-libav --enable-pngquant --enable-trace --enable-vaapi --infodir=/usr/share/info --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --prefix=/usr --cc=cc --arch=x86_x64 --platform=linux --python=python3 --sysconfdir=/config" ./Autobuild.sh -j$(nproc)

finally, install built TVH package. For example:

Code
    cd /var/tmp
    dpkg -i tvheadend_4.3-2038~g5f9404117-dirty_amd64.deb

that's it! Good luck :smiling face with sunglasses:

• My thanks go out to =[M.I.T.M]=

I made it It was a daily project, but it's running now.

First an update to Debian Bullseye from Buster. Then noticed that PHP was updated from 7.3 to 7.4, so other systems were no longer running ( Nextcloud ).

That was then repaired and it could finally start.

Code
    sudo mkdir /var/tmp/tvheadend
    sudo mkdir /var/tmp/libdvbcsa

I downloaded the 2 patches HERE and pushed them into the tmp directory. Adjusted rights.

Code
    cd /var/tmp/libdvcsa

Git wanted to be installed:

Code
    sudo apt-get install git-all

Then like =[M.I.T.M]= starting with this:

Code
    sudo git clone https://github.com/glenvt18/libdvbcsa
    cd libdvbcsa
    sudo git config apply.whitespace nowarn
    sudo git apply libdvbcsa.patch
    ./bootstrap
    ./configure
    sudo make
    sudo apt-get purge libdvbcsa-dev
    sudo make install

Error :face with rolling eyes:

Make and Automake were not installed. So:

Code
    sudo apt-get install make automake

Again:

Code
    ./bootstrap

That worked!

Continue with:

Code
    sudo apt autoremove -y
    sudo apt-get purge libdvbcsa1*

removed all the legacy stuff from Debian Buster and also removed the old TVHeadend (you should backup the .hts directories beforehand if you want to).

Then continue with the instructions of =[M.I.T.M]=

Code
    sudo git clone https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend.git /var/tmp/tvheadend
    cd /var/tmp/tvheadend
    sudo git config apply.whitespace nowarn
    sudo git apply /var/tmp/tvheadend/tvheadend43.patch
    sudo./configure --disable-ffmpeg_static --disable-libfdkaac_static --disable-libtheora_static --disable-libopus_static --disable-libvorbis_static --disable-libvpx_static --disable-libx264_static --disable-libx265_static --disable-libfdkaac - -enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --disable-avahi --disable-dbus_1 --disable-bintray_cache --disable-execinfo --disable-hdhomerun_static - -disable-hdhomerun_client --disable-libav --enable-pngquant --enable-trace --enable-vaapi --infodir=/usr/share/info --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --prefix=/usr --cc=cc --arch=x86_x64 --platform=linux --python=python3 --sysconfdir=/config
    sudo make -j$(nproc)

A lot of things come up here. On the one hand I had to install libtools and others because of missing dependencies.

Also, I chose the

Code
    -disable-libav option instead of -enable-libav. 

Otherwise there was another error. Then the test run with

Code
    ./build.linux/tvheadend –noacl

It worked! :smiling face with sunglasses:

Then the Autobuild.sh adjusted according to the specifications of =[M.I.T.M]=

Code
    cd /var/tmp/tvheadend/Autobuild
    sudo nano debian.sh
    add argument '-d' to dpkg-buildpackage to remove libdvbcsa-dev dependancy: dpkg-buildpackage -d -b -us -uc
    save debian.sh
    sudo AUTOBUILD_CONFIGURE_EXTRA="--disable-ffmpeg_static --disable-libfdkaac_static --disable-libtheora_static --disable-libopus_static --disable-libvorbis_static --disable-libvpx_static --disable-libx264_static --disable-libx265_static --disable-libfdkaac - -enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --disable-avahi --disable-dbus_1 --disable-bintray_cache --disable-execinfo --disable-hdhomerun_static - -disable-hdhomerun_client --disable-libav --enable-pngquant --enable-trace --enable-vaapi --infodir=/usr/share/info --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --prefix=/usr --cc=cc --arch=x86_x64 --platform=linux --python=python3 --sysconfdir=/config" ./Autobuild.sh -j$(nproc)

Again, disable libav.

Nevertheless, no autobuild came about. Until I figured out what was missing. So I installed

Code
    sudo apt-get install debhelper liburiparser-dev libpcre2-dev libpcre3-dev

That's it, the package is created and can be installed via:

Code
    cd /var/tmp
    sudo dpkg -i tvheadend………

Finally, I can say that the SAT>IP server runs on TVHeadend and works just as well as the VLC stream.

Oh, and I didn't touch the existing OSCAM!

PS: I hope I have thought of everything.

PPS: Since I didn't give myself superuser rights beforehand, everything only worked with sudo.

Greetings

-T-o-u-r-t-

:sun:

• Hi,

My guide was based on the assumption that required packages are already installed on a system.

If not the case, recommend to do the following as very first step.

Code
    apt update && apt upgrade -y
    sudo dpkg-reconfigure tzdata
    reboot
    sudo apt install build-essential git ccache libpcre3-dev pkg-config libssl-dev bzip2 wget unzip libavahi-client-dev zlib1g-dev libavcodec-dev libavutil-dev libavformat-dev libswscale-dev libavresample-dev gettext cmake libiconv-hook-dev liburiparser-dev debhelper libcurl4-gnutls-dev python2-minimal libdvbcsa-dev python3-requests libx264-dev libx265-dev libvpx-dev libopus-dev dvb-apps libva-dev libva-drm2 libva-x11-2 libsystemd-dev ffmpeg libavcodec-extra libavcodec-extra58 libavdevice-dev libavfilter-dev libavfilter-extra libpcre2-dev libpcre2-16-0 libpcre2-32-0 librecode0 recode libhdhomerun-dev

That will install everything required as packages.

• i can do this yes.. but it takes a few hours to compile even with 18 Cores..

can u tell me what are the benefits of v20 ?

But i think most Kodi 19 Addons will run under Kodi 20, cause its still python 3

Edit: it was hard to get this but here it is Kodi 20 patched tvheadend43 service: -use other one-

Edited 3 times, last by Gee1111 ().

• No, some add -ons do not work in Kodi Nexus. TVH is one of them.include Oscam

Oscam problem without emu works on both..The same Oscam, including EMU, does not work in both.

Kodi Nexus works with Oscam Arm_ssl3. Kodi Matrix Works Oscam _ARM_SSL1

Edited 2 times, last by master G: Merged a post created by zeyret into this post. ().

• icam should work in Nexus also.. TVH43 is the same and libdvbcsa ist from 2018. No reason why it shouldn't work

Edited 3 times, last by Gee1111: and as i already postet, ive uploaded a TVH43 docker for arm. U can use this instead ().

• ICAM works with TVH, but the Sky channels are black screen.

2022/10/31 19:19:03 4B3CD646 c (ecm) dvbapi (P: 098D:000000:007A:1C11:0135: #ECM_L:A7 #CW=4BA6BD6A0475DE650000000000000000 HOP:01): found (3786 ms) (F/3/3/15) - DAZN 2 Bar HD

Edited once, last by zeyret ().

• GitHub - trex2000/update_tvheadend
    Contribute to trex2000/update_tvheadend development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

I've put together a build script, which should include everything from the posts.

Adjust the work dir accordingly, and also if you do not wish to install it to /usr/local/bin, then the =prefix as well.

Now here's my question:

I've succesfully built the patched tvheadend, but it's still dark on all channels. Is there anything else to do ? I read about this icam, I saw that some people use stream server, is it something like this necessary ?

I'm getting invalid start code errors in the tvheadend log, just like before, and of course the dvbapi shows that the key was received ok.

• Invalid start codes have something to do with odd/even errors. Not really sure.

Once the 2 patches are applied (tvh and libdvb) the vanilla OSCAM will open icam channels.

No need for stream relay or any of that stuff. It will work just like before they added icam.

Are you using dvbapi?

• Thanks.How can I adapt or install this to CE. I use CoreElec Kodi Nexus.

Edited 2 times, last by zeyret ().

• Invalid start codes have something to do with odd/even errors. Not really sure.

Once the 2 patches are applied (tvh and libdvb) the vanilla OSCAM will open icam channels.

No need for stream relay or any of that stuff. It will work just like before they added icam.

Are you using dvbapi?

Yes, and oscam is up to date, as I build it as well from sources. I saw another post where it says to filter out teletext streams. Did that as well, but no change.

• Here is my settings

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Code
    # oscam.user generated automatically by Streamboard OSCAM 1.20_svn SVN r11546-798
    # Read more: http://www.streamboard.tv/svn/oscam/trunk/Distribution/doc/txt/oscam.user.txt

[account]
    user                          = tvheadend
    pwd                           = tvheadend
    monlevel                      = 4
    au                            = 1
    group                         = 1
    max_connections               = 99
  • Looks okay to me as well, I don't know what's the problem..

Code
    2022-10-31 21:24:21.034 TS: Astra 19.2E/11992.5H/Sky Atlantic HD: AC3 @ #1284: Invalid start code 56:ee:9e
    Code
    2022-10-31 21:24:22.149 subscription: 00CC: restarting channel Sky Cinema Classics HD
    Code
    2022-10-31 21:24:24.149 subscription: 00CC: restarting channel Sky Cinema Classics HD
    Code
    2022-10-31 21:24:26.151 subscription: 00CC: restarting channel Sky Cinema Classics HD
    Code
    2022-10-31 21:24:28.151 subscription: 00CC: restarting channel Sky Cinema Classics HD
    Code
    2022-10-31 21:24:30.153 subscription: 00CC: restarting channel Sky Cinema Classics HD
    Code
    2022-10-31 21:24:30.418 TS: Astra 19.2E/11992.5H/Sky Atlantic HD: H264 @ #1279: Invalid start code 93:d0:2c
    Code
    2022-10-31 21:24:30.762 TS: Astra 19.2E/11992.5H/Sky Atlantic HD: AC3 @ #1283: Invalid start code 0a:38:e0
    Code
    2022-10-31 21:24:31.136 TS: Astra 19.2E/11992.5H/Sky Atlantic HD: AC3 @ #1284: Invalid start code c8:c6:ed
    Code
    2022-10-31 21:24:32.155 subscription: 00CC: restarting channel Sky Cinema Classics HD

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!